What's on your Christmas wish list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mish said:
Thanks, Ishbel. I put a silver one in my shopping basket. :LOL: (I wonder if they're still made of wood?)

I'm not sure - but WOW.... how did you get all of you in the Morgan? The rules here re baby seats etc did not make it feasible to use it when the family grew.

Mind you, I have many happy memories of touring Italy and France a few times in it. In Italy, everywhere we stopped admiring young Italian men swarmed around - I wish it could be said that it was me that they were interested in - but it wasn't!:)

Well, world peace first, of course.

What else?

The new CDs by Bonnie Raitt and Santana. And an old one by Randy Newman.

Some kind of curtains for the dining room instead of the dusty creepy miniblinds we've had for the last 8 years.

A butler's pantry to store all my extra foodie junk.

A nice flagstone patio with built-in seats down by the BBQs.

I'll probably get the CDs.

a horse and ranch, a giant swimming pool with dolphins, a train set (doesn't have to be full scale), candy, and world peace.

buckytom said:
a horse and ranch, a giant swimming pool with dolphins, a train set (doesn't have to be full scale), candy, and world peace.

I think you just described the San Diego Zoo and Disneyland (the happiest place on earth). :LOL:

ok, then, another christmas wish would be if i could ride space mountain with a family of orangutangs.

"right turn clyde!"

Last edited:
900-ML-Scheda.jpg
Pizza Express "Napoli" Pro by G3 Express
AAAAH we would love to have this delivered by Santa!! This is the next best thing to the wood burning oven for making pizza, it heats up to 450°C/800+°F and the pizzas get cooked within 4-5 minutes... I love the double feature, too!!

"All I want for Christmas is my finger-tip, my finger-tip, my finger-tip!"

Actually, since it's still mostly there (my fingertip), and this IS a wish list I'd like... nah, this is a family site... :angel:

John

WOW!:ohmy: I love how this thread has taken off! I know there are wish lists and material things we all want, not really need. If there was one wish that could be granted right away, even before Christmas, it would be LOVE and PEACE within my family. My SIL has decided to make things a bit stressful for everyone.

I wish you all a wonderful and joyous Christmas with your loved ones. Hugs,

I suppose my real wish would be to have someone totally organize my kitchen and pantry. Sometimes I have trouble locating things that I know I have, but can't put my finger on. Perhaps I can find a site that deals with this.

I don't remember the last time I asked for a Christmas present. I've always been happier giving presents than receiving. But now that I'm jobless, I could list a ton of things that I want, but the only thing I REALLY want, I don't think anyone can give me; a job and my diploma. :glare:

Nothing really..at this stage in life if we have done without it this far then we don't need it.
I am thankful for what we have and for our sons who were right by our side when we were both in the hospital and who are doing my Christmas shopping for me.

You are certainly blessed Dove. I know that the best Christmas gift anyone could have is love and compassion from our own families. And when your kids are by your side at all times, regardless if they're grown up, you know you did your job well done in raising them. I hope you're feeling much better. Merry Christmas!

hmm.... christmas wish..?
I don`t know... we have everything... material...
Franks mother calls about every two days to ask for our wishes, but I don`t know anything....
except for the mercedes 111er Coupe.... :cool:

but so.. peace, love, happiness, enough for evrey one on this world to survive, warm tents for the people in pakistan, food for the hungry ones etc...

I get my camera, I get my camera!!
11.gif

DH says I'm a spoiled brat:LOL: YES I AM!!
AND, I'm getting the boys a few more things, unknown to him:whistling

Back
Top Bottom