What's on your Christmas wish list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas to meee! There's a house under the treeeeeeee! No more renttiiiiinnngg! la la la la la la laaaaa!

shannon in KS said:
Merry Christmas to meee! There's a house under the treeeeeeee! No more renttiiiiinnngg! la la la la la la laaaaa!

Are you serious, Shannon? That's AWESOME!!!!!:w00t2:

YUP YUP! It is such a slow process though! We are waiting on some remodeling projects to be finished, so my work is cut out for me! And you will have to school me on cameras! I have been wanting to buy a new one!!!
texasgirl said:
Are you serious, Shannon? That's AWESOME!!!!!:w00t2:

That is so neat, shannon. Will you be starting the new year in your new house? I have a superstition (Yiddish, I think) for you if you do.

Thanks! Only good superstitions, please! I am already scared to death as it is! If something goes wrong, I could always call someone else to fix it! Now that someone, is ME!!! :ohmy: I hoped to move in by the end of the year- for awhile it looked like it would be the week of Christmas! But, the house has gotten a total makeover, and they keep surprising me with new projects. Not complaining though- it won't be a fixer-upper!
mudbug said:
That is so neat, shannon. Will you be starting the new year in your new house? I have a superstition (Yiddish, I think) for you if you do.

OK, here it is. Walk into your new house before you bring in any furniture. Carry with you a little box containing a piece of bread and a penny and some salt ( I forget what the salt is for). The bread is to symbolize never going hungry in your new house and the penny to symbolize never needing money in your new house.

Sounds like a wonderful blessing to begin with! And thank you all for the warm wishes and encouragement! This bundle of frazzled nerves needs it! Blessings to all! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom