What's on Your Mind?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thinking about a test I am taking tomorrow, to be a substitute teacher. Although I am a certified teacher, and taught for years in this school district, they require everyone to take this test before they will allow you to fill out an application... grrrrr. Oh well, it is a good refresher. I heard, though, that the test is hard!

I'm thinking about going out to photograph the beautiful foliage , if I get enough energy, that is.

since yesterday was my son's bday. so have been thinking about when he was born. i think of how loved he was and is. lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins to greet him. aside from having gone the dark side of politics, he is still my boy.

Thinking about my dog Annie who is at the vet , has to stay overnight, poor dog has kidney infection and uterine tract infection and muscles in back legs are not as strong as the ones in front. She is also getting fluids. Hopefully she can come home asap.

Thinking about thinking. What is thought? Is it simply electrical impulses running through synapses from one brain cell to another? Is it an spritual energy we can not yet understand? What makes it coherent. Why are my thought patterns different than other people's. Why do I detest the flavors of mint, and alcohol while other people love them? Why do I love liverwurst while other people hate it? What makes me tick? What makes you tick? So I have the innate, but dormant ability to manipulate and control universal energies in ways so as to create worlds, or create and understand life, or move through time? Are these the abilities that seperate mortals from Diety?

If matter is a form of energy, can matter be transformed into something like a coherent and intellegent plazma? Why did my split yellow pea soup come out so very good tonight?

I believe that the physical body is an organic (carbon based) machine that allows the spirit to interface with the physical world.

And finally, what is that life force that brings animation to a collection of elements, to make my beautiful and precious granddaughters?

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thinking about thinking. What is thought? Is it simply electrical impulses running through synapses from one brain cell to another? Is it an spritual energy we can not yet understand? What makes it coherent. Why are my thought patterns different than other people's. Why do I detest the flavors of mint, and alcohol while other people love them? Why do I love liverwurst while other people hate it? What makes me tick? What makes you tick? So I have the innate, but dormant ability to manipulate and control universal energies in ways so as to create worlds, or create and understand life, or move through time? Are these the abilities that seperate mortals from Diety?

If matter is a form of energy, can matter be transformed into something like a coherent and intellegent plazma? Why did my split yellow pea soup come out so very good tonight?

I believe that the physical body is an organic (carbon based) machine that allows the spirit to interface with the physical world.

And finally, what is that life force that brings animation to a collection of elements, to make my beautiful and precious granddaughters?

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm thinking someone should get him/you some ritalin. LOL:LOL:

Thinking about my dog Annie who is at the animal hospital with pancreatis. I hope to visit her tonight. Vet did say she will feel better in a few days, with antibiotics. So that means Annie has to stay there a few days. At least hubby and I can go visit her in the evenings.

i have to go do the prep and make dough for pizza and sausage bread but i am putting if off cause my fingers hurt. i think i will do dough in kitchen aid and the garlic with my pampered chef slap chopper. but i still need to chop the herbs by hand (i think any other way but by hand bruises the herbs and makes a watery mess) and grate cheese.

i can put it off for a bit cuz hub is off tonight.

i have to go do the prep and make dough for pizza and sausage bread but i am putting if off cause my fingers hurt. i think i will do dough in kitchen aid and the garlic with my pampered chef slap chopper. but i still need to chop the herbs by hand (i think any other way but by hand bruises the herbs and makes a watery mess) and grate cheese.

i can put it off for a bit cuz hub is off tonight.

Does arthur have you? He has me in my fingers, knees and hip. But I'm lucky it's not RA.

Does arthur have you? He has me in my fingers, knees and hip. But I'm lucky it's not RA.
yup all 3 also same as you plus i have a messed up foot and herniated discs. i feel like i am 200 years old!!

Back
Top Bottom