What's on Your Mind?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Ok, for this game, you must enter whatever is on your mind, instantly, no thinking about it. One thing though, this is a family oriented site and so we must raise the behavior bar high. So says Goodweed of the North. And what spurred me on to challenging all of you cerberal types? Well, the song-lyric, and I quote "We will, we will rock you!" just popped into my head and needed releasing. Ok, so let it all flow from your brain to the keyboard.

Just one more thing, a little good natured teasing, or foolishness is just fine. And sooooo, Next time we meet, the pleasure will be all yours.:-p:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

P.S. Next time you call someone at work, and they answer by stating their name, followed by "speaking", as in Bob Speaking, or Sarah speaking, answer by sayingi in an excited tone, as if you'd just heard the coolest thing on the planet; Wow! This is (your name) speaking. We have the same last name! I use that, and a few other ice breakers to bring a smile to my customers. Some times I can almost see their eyes roll, right over the phone. Other times they just bust a gut laughing, as if I'd said the funniest thing ever. But it always gets the person on the other end in a good mood.

My co-worker and I are competitive with each other, to see who can get the first zinger in. It's alwasy good natured and fun, and we understand that the zingers are just what they are, a quick bit of fun and harmless sparring. My best shot came out of the blue. I called him about somthing related to our work, and when he answerd, The following words just popped out of my mouth. "Wow! you're even ugly over the phone!" He busted up laughing, caught completely by surprize, just as I was when I said it. Where it came from, I ahve no clue. But I was definitley one up on him for that day.

Again, seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

My first thought was that a friend and I had a rather spectacular bust-up and although I feel no guilt, it still preys on my mind.

But then, reading your phone thing, I couldn't help but think of the time my husband put a great message on our answering machine, and even wrong numbers would call us back in laughter, once even asking if we minded if he played it for his office!

BACON!!!!! LOL
I was just thinking of bacon with breakfast, bacon wrapped steak, bacon wrapped chicken, HECK I was even thinking about bacon wrapped bacon!

I was thinking about our school district and the drive to do away with elementary instrumental music. and their need to dumb down existing programs which result in fewer and fewer students actually benefiting from the brain boost an organized study of music can offer.

I'm thinking God has a sense of humour since I have to use acne medicine and wrinkle cream on the same face. Sheesh.

I'm thinking Oct 5 th is not coming soon enough, hubby's friend leaves then. It's difficult to cook for a person who does not eat vegetables, only eats 3 kinds of fruits, no pork.

Babetoo, is there someone for you to talk to in person? Is there anyone that can help you shoulder this? I am thinking of you and your friend. You are in my prayers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom