What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's on my mind? That it's almost 11:00 p.m. and I can't fall asleep. Need some chamomile tea.

We're trying to do the guest list for the party... It's up to over 80 people...
we have to narrow it down A LOT but everybody that we've invited has to be there for one reason or another.

There are so many that we have to invite because we invited someone else
and so many that we owe parties to and so many that we just want to be there.... Paul mentioned breaking the list in two and having two parties, heck at this point I don't know if I'm young enough to have ONE.

kimbaby said:
awww how sick I am I feel terrible,I think I have a sinus infection.
Kim,
hot tea, warm wash cloth on cheeks, a couple of tylenol or a sinus relief tablet and REST..Feel better soon

kadesma:)

sizzles said:
My Dh said some socks will arrive in the post for me:shock:Socks? What do I need socks for? Maybe DH has lost it :wacko:
You have cold feet there Siz:LOL: I sure do:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

I'm just sitting wishing Paul would come home... he's been at work long enough.... and I'm hungry for some dinner.

Sizzles,
Did you ever get the socks? I'm sure they are worth it. It's the thought that counts anyway.

Kim,
Feeling better? Have lots of liquids to get rid of the bugs.

Kadesma, yes I am one of these people with bad circulation and wear socks even in summer evenings, but I have more than my share of socks. iWhen we go skiing my toes and finger tips get cold very quickly(5 to 10 mins...honest) and start to hurt just when everyone is starting to get ready for fun.

Dina, No the socks haven't arrived yet. I will let you know when they do. Dh keeps asking me, 'did your socks arrive' they better arrive very soon. Dh never buys me socks, so I am really wondering.

They must be a pretty special pair of socks. Can't wait to hear about them.

I'm thinking STARBUCKS!!!
It's the yearly stock holders meeting this morning.
Paul and I are ready to go and David will be here in less than
30 minutes.
David is 21 but he still doesn't like to be seen with his parents ( isn't that sick and wrong LOL) this is the one thing every year that he'll do outside home with us. I'm so excited!

It's more than a meeting it's a production.
Free coffee of every kind and tons of food before hand.
It's really fun.

My socks just arrived

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Wow, ever heard of battery operated sock? Well the post lady just left and I discovered that in the box were some socks with a little bag on the side of each.Then found the batteries. Wow, I will try them tonight.

kadesma said:
Kim,
hot tea, warm wash cloth on cheeks, a couple of tylenol or a sinus relief tablet and REST..Feel better soon

kadesma:)

kadesma, i wasn't feeling well either yesterday, so i tried your advice. the only problem was the wash cloths kept falling off every time i stood up to take the tylenol, and now my butt is cold...:neutral:

I am breathing a little easier tonight. Today my boss has collected more people to help work on this killer project I am on, and one of them will be doing one of the two jobs I was doing.

She is super-organized and will serve as the traffic cop (one of my jobs besides being The Editor - now there will be several) and be able to keep all the hounds at bay (I think) as we crank this report out in record time.

Even though I will be working for the next two weekends straight, it will be on more-focused elements instead of this constantly moving target the techies are throwing at me.

When the heck am I going to be done with all this paint:wacko: vacation is too painful and tiring. I'm ready to go back to work:-p

I have come to the conclusion that only single people should attempt to get a master's degree. Married people who want to get one should probably move to another state until they are done. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Why is it that my normally wonderful sweetie always decides to become Chatty Cathy whenever I have an important paper to type? October seems very far away right now!

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom