What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dina said:
Ok Sizzles! What in the world are those socks all about?
Well, I got to try them on, they are 'supposed' to keep my toes warm when we go skiing. they have pockets on the side for batteries to activate the heating. I am not exactly excited about them,they lookk hideous but can't blame a guy for trying:winkiss:

Barbara L said:
I have come to the conclusion that only single people should attempt to get a master's degree. Married people who want to get one should probably move to another state until they are done. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Why is it that my normally wonderful sweetie always decides to become Chatty Cathy whenever I have an important paper to type? October seems very far away right now!

:) Barbara

Just like when kids are being quiet and so good, UNTIL the phone rings, that is their cue to talk and jump around like monkeys:LOL: Men just never grow up!!

sizzles said:
Well, I got to try them on, they are 'supposed' to keep my toes warm when we go skiing. they have pockets on the side for batteries to activate the heating. I am not exactly excited about them,they lookk hideous but can't blame a guy for trying:winkiss:

Sizz... My girlfriend has heaters in her ski boots and they seem to work very well for her (sounds like you have similar issues). She just charges her battery packs (easily removed from boot clip) overnight and her feet stay comfortable all day.

I'm still trying to decide what to make for dinner...
I'm in the mood for soup and since we have a busy night
I just might open up a can of tomato and do some grilled cheese...

on the other hand sweet and sour pork or chicken over rice sounds good...

or shrimp....

Whisky!

We are pet sitting whisky for the first time and he is a lovely dog! I am thinking, maybe we could just add him to our family. he is just adorable. Our kids love him, poor thing, he was knackered today with our kids running with him in the garden the whole afternoon.There is a chance of owning him as his owner was thinking of taking him back to the pound. Oh he is something!:)

sizzles said:
We are pet sitting whisky for the first time and he is a lovely dog! I am thinking, maybe we could just add him to our family. he is just adorable. Our kids love him, poor thing, he was knackered today with our kids running with him in the garden the whole afternoon.There is a chance of owning him as his owner was thinking of taking him back to the pound. Oh he is something!:)

Oh sizzles, I hope you get to keep him!! How fun, a new pet!!

just thinking about how quiet it is and what a pain grocery shopping was today..I believe every goof in town was in the store, watched one youngster, stand and pick grapes and eat them as his mom shopped in the produce department as she talked on her cell, when he'd had enough eating, he then began picking them and throwing..mom just kept on talking..I got the heck out of there, so I wouldn't lite into mom..It's nice to be HOME!!!!

kadesma:LOL:

Stephane Lambiel is ice skating very close and I couldn't get a ticket because of a few combinations of problems including under estimating people's interest in him and not booking well in advance. I am sitting here sulking and feeling sorry for myself.:(

I'm sorry Jikoni.
Is that you in the picture by the way? If so you are very beautiful!

Lunch with my hubby.
Paulie's taking me out today.

I think we're going to go to the Microsoft cafe. They
have the best soups there. Yummy!

I might go shopping on the way home. It's a good day to buy something for ME! lol

jikoni, that's you in your avatar? i thought it was a famous model or actress or something.
btw, that really is me in my avatar...:)

I just logged out and got to check my e-mails and logged back in again! No regrets. Well, Bucky, if that's you in your avatar, then boy I have watched you on TV many times...even in French!. How does it feel to be so famous?. I am not that famous, but I am a fashion model, Have been for many years. Hectic job believe me.

Wow Jikoni!! You are beautiful. I honestly thought that avatar was of Robin Givens!! I just thought that she was your favorite actress!! Dang girl, share some of what you have over there!!

^ thanks, TG, you can find some of my work on my profile.I am a shy person by nature, but a job is a job it is hard to be in a different 'skin' but it's all work as I am sure many of you would know and understand.

texasgirl said:
Wow Jikoni!! You are beautiful. I honestly thought that avatar was of Robin Givens!! I just thought that she was your favorite actress!! Dang girl, share some of what you have over there!!

yup, thanks for reminding me tg. wow jikoni, you do resemble robin givens in your avatar. you really have classic beauty.
suck 'em in and shoulders back guys, jikoni's on the forum...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom