What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U guys are very sweet thanks. Here is one pic of me. Presence.JPEGI have a look that seems to change according to my photographers. I will post some more.

buckytom said:
yup, thanks for reminding me tg. wow jikoni, you do resemble robin givens in your avatar. you really have classic beauty.
suck 'em in and shoulders back guys, jikoni's on the forum...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Bucky, Bucky, Bucky. Your such a man!!:LOL:

yay!!! my best friend just joined, under the username pork chop. i can't wait until he gets authorized so he can intro himself!
he an ex-cbs guy, sort of my yoda when i first came here. he's now a big wig i.t. guy for the discovery channel.
i hope he gets in here soon...

Good for you bucky.I will look for Porkchop next time. Oh and now I know who Robin Givens is and what she looks like, thanks to google. Grumblebee, India Arie?just getting to know her too. Now youu guys, I spent time google searching these lovely women instead of being in DC? Please someone else don't say I look like someone else!google might make me pay!:LOL:

I SURE COULD USE ME A FIST FULL OF DOLLARS......STAY TUNED, SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL...............FOR A FEW MORE DOLLARS........... :ohmy: :-p :LOL:

I'm thinking of all the house work I have to do today.

Thinking about it but... not getting up to do it.

I'm still wondering how one confuses CHEESE for a controlled substance that's a white powder!?!?!?!

John

ella, there's been some behind the scenes work on the site so everyone has had to log back in. just be sure to check the "remember me" box.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

That's the sound of me exhaling some more. Big push at work is over for at least the weekend, so I've been able to:

a) come home early today (already had 40 hours in this week)
b) pay bills (and more with the overtime money) and do laundry
c) plan a decent dinner for tonight for a change (ribeyes, cheese focaccia, green beans) and perhaps even something more fabulous for the weekend (selections pending)
d) decided not to think about the two weeks of He## at work coming up soon

Here in Hawaii, we all take the sunny days and blue skies for granted. Every day is a summer day here. Not anymore. Over one week of grey skies and gloomy , rainy weather is VERY depressing. Can't wait to see Mr. Sun again.

wasabi said:
Here in Hawaii, we all take the sunny days and blue skies for granted. Every day is a summer day here. Not anymore. Over one week of grey skies and gloomy , rainy weather is VERY depressing. Can't wait to see Mr. Sun again.

Wasabi, we've taken the sun and are holding it hostage here in SE Michigan. It is, however, being most uncooperative, and NOT warming anything up! :doh:

At this point, we'll gladly send it back for a couple of things of macadamia nuts, and a sixer of longboard lager!

John

Not to worry, sista, I see blue patches of sky poking thru the clouds. By the time you come for your vacation, all will be paradise again.

two things.. I wish the Canadian Government would hurry up and give me permission to work... cause I am getting antzy...

and I am suppose to be picking out a movie for tonight.......... and I don't know which one........ any suggestions?

What's on my mind? My newly started attempt at a personal chef business. Registered for my tax ID number. Waiting for confirmation from the Secretary of State regarding the name I want to use. Working on website, brochures, invoicing, logo, business cards, promotional/advertising, and all that fun stuff. Dedicating the whole day tomorrow to working on the stuff. Mrs. Big Dog is working, so I'll have the house to myself. Put some music in the changer and away I go (with checking in here periodically as well).

Back
Top Bottom