What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigDog said:
What's on my mind? My newly started attempt at a personal chef business. Registered for my tax ID number. Waiting for confirmation from the Secretary of State regarding the name I want to use. Working on website, brochures, invoicing, logo, business cards, promotional/advertising, and all that fun stuff. Dedicating the whole day tomorrow to working on the stuff. Mrs. Big Dog is working, so I'll have the house to myself. Put some music in the changer and away I go (with checking in here periodically as well).

WOW.. I am just tired from reading all of that! YOUR a BUSY bee!!! Good LUCK on your new business!!!

Thanks, Debbie. I hope to get a lot of the paper pushing stuff done, so I can focus on menu items. My/our small group from church will wind up a winner as they are the ones I am planning on using for guinny (sp?) pigs. We shall see.

Oh BigDog, I wish you all the luck in the world!! When you get all the menu and business cards and so on, finished, post pictures of them. I wanna see them all. Just don't stress. Have fun with it!!

texasgirl said:
Oh BigDog, I wish you all the luck in the world!! When you get all the menu and business cards and so on, finished, post pictures of them. I wanna see them all. Just don't stress. Have fun with it!!

Well, hopefully sometime this month the website will be done and running, so a lot will be there. I'm somewhat stressed, but it's what I want to do, and not a job I dread, so I'm looking forward to it.

kadesma said:
Good luck Bigdog...We're rooting for you.

kadesma:)

Thanks! Me thinks it's time to start a topic about this, or maybe find the one I think I started earlier in the process. Either way, I'll have a dedicated place to discuss it and listen to ideas.

i had a point a minute ago, tee-hee.... i kinda forgot it, & that induced a mild 'uh-oh, i turned old, didn't i?', sort of panic. i'm old, that's okay, cause old people make me smile often.

^Merci TG.It just didn't seem real, my DH ski's a little, and I ski on my backside, and there are parents whose parents ski every chance they get with their kids. Just goes to prove, where there is a will there is a way.

I've never skied before in my life. I would probably ski on my backside too!! LOL
It looks like you need to have a lot of lower body strength and balance. She must be proud of herself too.

way to go jikoni jr.!!!!!! congrats. i hope to be seing you as the first kenyan gold medalist in the downhill someday!!!

Oh that's sweet Bucky.She got her certificate today, and she said, 'mama I enjoyed myself'for a minute I wondered whether she enjoyed being called up at assembly to get her certificate or the skiing, so I asked her what she enjoyed, and she looked at me and said, 'The skiing and winning house points for my house' I was blown away!

Jikoni and I are at the same skiing talent level. :rolleyes:
I remember YEARS ago I was trying to stop SOOOOOOOO I tryed to do the swoosh thingy when your body turns hard to one side and stops....... yea..... well I turned...... didnt stop though. Nope. :neutral: Went STRAIGHT into the forest. Literaly took me 45 minutes to get out of there with my skis and all. :glare:

How am I going to manage with 6 guests staying in our house from today until monday?:ohmy: :ohmy: They are in-laws coming for my DD's first holy communion.

Oh my, Jikoni! Sounds like my sister's house in Italy when everyone came over for son #2's baptism. Grit your teeth, smile a lot, and don't talk much.

Leave LOTS of information around the guest rooms of things to do while in town - gets them out of the house during the day, hopefully.

ick, lacrosse practice for this week was cancelled - now suddenly it's back on, and I have to get back in the rush-hour traffic to take the girls about 6 miles from here.

It will take me an hour to get there and back.

Right now I am wondering if anyone from this forum makes their own potato chips and if so, if they care to share their secrets?

:chef:

Back
Top Bottom