What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be or not to be is the question! I will just have to 'not to be' for now, If I was 'to be' I would used very bad words to express myself to 'friends' right now.:ohmy:

I don't think I have to post what my thoughts are at this time...When my Mom passed away in 1986 I kept finding pennies...when my brother passed two years ago I kept finding pennies. Since Paul left...:( -- My smilies won't work---I have found pennies, two dimes and a silver dollar along with a half dollar with the dates of our youngest sons birth year..1972 in his Navy files or his Post Office File. I pulled both of them out of the file cabinet and they fell out. Paul my love..how about a hundred doller bill?? or twoMarge

Dove said:
I don't think I have to post what my thoughts are at this time...When my Mom passed away in 1986 I kept finding pennies...when my brother passed two years ago I kept finding pennies. Since Paul left...:( -- My smilies won't work---I have found pennies, two dimes and a silver dollar along with a half dollar with the dates of our youngest sons birth year..1972 in his Navy files or his Post Office File. I pulled both of them out of the file cabinet and they fell out. Paul my love..how about a hundred doller bill?? or twoMarge
Marge,
I can't tell you how good it is to see you here. You've been on my mind.You're finding coins and I keep getting visited by my dad's favorite birds, Himmingbirds...Hummm. It sure makes me feel good and gives me comfort.
hugs,
kadesma

Dove said:

My Dear Heart,

Paul gave you a million dollars worth of memories. But keep looking, if he's like my DH, he might have a rainy day stash somewhere.:)

Sending a big hug.................Linda

No stash...He always said " I'll put it in the bank and you take it out" I have always taken care of finanices and bills. good training for me now.Mahalo

When will the laundry end :unsure: ...... I don't understand where it all came from. Granted I didn't do any for 2 days but geesh! And to top it off since its Monday that means I had to wash all the sheets and bed covers too :ohmy:

These grapes are delicious.

Why must the office air conditioner be on when it's only 75 degrees?

I wonder if I'll get a raise.

Same thing that's always on my mind, in my mind or hanging out at the back of my mind. What should my next article be about at Fresh Cooking?

And what should I make for dinner?

I'm tierd I really need to go to bed.....but my minds racing I won't be able to sleep.....Oh I have to get up in 6 hours....ugh!.....another full day with spring cleaning tomorrow.....blah! I need to find some duct tape and go tape the neighbors dogs mouths shut so they'll quit barking. Ok...you asked :)

On my mind tonight is the following:
- is it safe to let the neighbour's cat out yet?
- are the kids that tried to break into my shed last night going to try again tonight?
- were the kids from last night trying to steal from the shed, or get something to break into my house with?
- or were the kids actually after one of the cats or dogs that come onto my property and the shed was just being opportunistic?
- is the oncologist going to be more hopeful than the surgeon was on Thursday of treating my mum's lung cancer?
- wonder how much a front fence would cost??

The Dodgers, USC, and UCLA are all playing here at home later this afternoon. Big games on tv. Should I invite some people over? If I do, what should I feed them? I think I'd like to grill.
The day is overcast with very light drizzle......first time I'm seeing some moisture in the air since Spring. I love cool, gloomy days like this...

The Texas LongHorn game that I bet won't be broadcast.
My lunch.
My family.
The email hubby sent out to DIL.
My baby's.
Barb L.
The rain [so lack of beaching today].
Confused about a cuppla pm's.
A phone call to someone in here that is playing phone tag with me.
How good God is and will continue to be.

Life is good. I just keep remembering that today.
Tuna fish sandwiches for lunch, pasta or soup for dinner.
LOVE.

On my mind tonight is the following:
- is it safe to let the neighbour's cat out yet?
- are the kids that tried to break into my shed last night going to try again tonight?

maybe you could lock the cat in the shed, then when the little bastids try to break in, it'll go berserk on them...he hee.

Wondering if my son is okay
Wondering if my other son WILL be okay
Thinking about a job
Thinking about friends that are sick

Thinking about how happy I am for a friend who just got a new full time job with benifits after working over a year for a company on like an on call basis with no benifits.

Back
Top Bottom