What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thinking i need to get started on an apron i am making for gg.
hoping my daughter has a wonderful vacation in hawaii
thinking about all the work to do in front yard
brownies
needing a nap

babe:sleep:

thinking of all I have to do
thinking that in less than 24 hrs. my daughter will be home
thinking when am I going to cook the pork shoulder I thawed and then changed my mind
thinking that I just don't feel very good (thanks to the kids at school)

I'm eating grapes that my hubby grew and for some reason I'm finding it amazing.

I just found out a pastor's wife died recently. I used to attend their church. She was only 56, died after surgery for Brain tumor. She was a nice lady. One of her sons died in April, he was 28, commited suicide. It seems so many people I know personally are dying lately.

I'm wondering when the fellows who goofed up the phone, the bedroom tv's, my computer as they installed the HD tv yesterday my husband just bought are coming. They were expected this morning..
I'm thinking about dinner with my oldest son tonight..can't wait I don't get to see him all that often..
I'm thinking about our friend Barb L. and hoping this day is good for her
I'm thinking I'm a very lucky person.
kadesma

you know you started this post back then with it's almost Christmas and funny thing is, it almost is again.
yikes!
Um, what's on my mind will be on my mind until you all send me info on this iPhone and how to operate it.
just talked to the salesman that sold it to me and told him if he doesn't send me links that are understandable, he's getting it back. I think he's ru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shing...............:LOL: with those emails, I'm pretty sure they're on commission:ROFLMAO:

i'm thinking what a wise choice i made on slipcovers. cover came today, white and blue stripe for my cottage look. it looks just wonderful . i got the sofa for free and it is in great shape, so am pleased all the way around.

i am thinking i have been cranky for a couple days, maybe it is the heat.:cool:

Found some stuff for my workshop that I've been looking for for weeks. I googled till I was almost blind. Walked into a place today on the off chance, and there it was! HAPPY DAY! Now somebody mentioned Christmas shopping and I'm all blue again............

I'd like to make some headway learning the phone stuff that AT&T salesman sent me.
I just sent up various and numerous prayers. First thanking and appreciating, then for love and support and comfort as sleeping all by escaped me last night. Too much on my mind regarding others, some in here.
The impending election and what that's going to do to our country.
The concern about who'll be elected.
All things about my husband and his health and how much I love him.
He's always on my mind.
Family stuff, pretty much, my mind has no time to shut off.

I feel sick.... I saw a headline news report- 5 towns away, a man fined for microwaving a kitten... I did not open the total news... it is nauseating to even think of what that creep did.
I hope there is a special place down below for creeps who do rotten despicable things to animals.:sick:.:angry:.:cry:

Well about 6 days ago my husbands mother was given 2 weeks to live. He has 2 brothers and 1 sister that won't speak to him (that's a whole different story) and I'm stressing about what's going to happen at the memorial service/funeral. I have issues with them also. His sisters husband is the one I really have issues with and yes there was a time that I wished him great bodily harm before death, but I haven't seen him in 4 years and I've calmed down some about what happened 4 years ago. I'm afraid it may hash up the old anger I had back then. I know I have to be there for my husband or he's going to be alone through this. Plus I love his mother and want to be there for me also. Just wish me luck guys!

getout, just concentrate on the love and respect that you have for your mil. grit your teeth if need be.
things of this world are temporary, when compared to a truely loved one going on to the next.

i hope this goes easily, and bygones are bygones.

omg!

he left the seat up and someone fell in?

:-p

your mil would want everyone to get along, i'm sure.

I will be on my best behavior. I hope!
Of course you will. We all get upset when our loved ones are treated badly..You want to protect your dh as he would take a stand for you..When in a room with someone who has been nasty to any of my family, I keep very quiet and concentrate on my loved ones, watching their eyes tells me what I need to know..If need be we go home early I have my temper tantrum all alone and away from them..That way they seem to stay calmer and we feel closer..
Some people just cannot survive without causing problems. those we smile at give a short how are you, take care and then we scoot..We pray tor them and everyone that they find a sweeter way of life

kadesma

well let's see, hubby's home, that's always on my mind in a good way.
on my mind also babetoo, barb L. and kades plus a few others.
my hair and how funny it looks.
dinner plans as hubby came home early and scared the pacheeser out of me.:ohmy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom