What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time goes on , pains soften or are forgotten. And then we are reminded of them all over again. Wednesday we go back east to inter my DW's mother and father's ashes near the remains of their infant son, in a small cemetary in Wisconsin. The interment will be on Saturday, which would have been their 67th. anniversery. They are going home. When I think of all the hardships they went through during all those years, our troubles don't seem so special or hard to bear.

Time goes on , pains soften or are forgotten. And then we are reminded of them all over again. Wednesday we go back east to inter my DW's mother and father's ashes near the remains of their infant son, in a small cemetary in Wisconsin. The interment will be on Saturday, which would have been their 67th. anniversery. They are going home. When I think of all the hardships they went through during all those years, our troubles don't seem so special or hard to bear.
your wisdom is evident here DTB........
I hope it works out for you and that the memories you carry, will last a lifetime, they're at peace.........

dd divorce/gk's
ds work/back/finances/fiance/impending/wedding
ds commute/baby's/wife job/struggles
my blessings and how many I truly have
calling Barb L this morning
praying, always on my mind...
you know who you are, or maybe you don't but...IJP4U

What are you thinking about this very moment?

What are you thinking about this very moment? I am thinking about how tired i am and how i should get off here and go to bed. :sleep:

how we all have our certain sections that we frequent in this web site. while mostly I go only into a select few, I don't know what most offers here, others go into their favs too while I never brooch those.

that my husband should really enjoy his lunch today.

all I must do today in prep for work tomorrow.

how I am hoping my husband sells his race car this weekend although I won't be home to help him at the car show and wish I could be, he needs me and I like making snacks for us all day at these events.

Right now i'm thinking of how wonderful it is being off today, sittin around in my pj's, and listening to the rain hit our tin roof on our back porch... :)

I have a lousy head cold and I need to go to the store for some medicine, and I don't feel like going. I think I'll treat myself to a Starbucks on the way back!

I'm thinking about my husband at work and how 8 days ago the doctors removed the feeding tube from his 80 year old mother because there's no hope for her. I truly see the strength in him that I fell in love with over 16 years ago.

How after I empty the dishwasher and sweep the floor I can take a nap..and since I've never really had the chance to wake up yet (no coffee this morning) it's a good thing)

Back
Top Bottom