What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I should take out the hamburger if we're having tacos tonight...

I'm thinking about a test I have to re-do and I'm praying it come out high enough so my RX for dialysis doesn't change..
I'm thinking if it changes I'll be very unhappy
I'm thinking of the little ones waiting for me and looking forward to the rice krispy treats we will all make
I'm thinking of GB's father-in-law and how happy his family is.Good Thoughts GB
I'm thinking of the lovely package Lefse put together for her family and how much she reminds me of me:LOL:
I'm thinking of Barb L. as always,may she be well.
I'm thinking this is one wonderful day

kades

Last edited:
I'm thinking about my husband at work and how 8 days ago the doctors removed the feeding tube from his 80 year old mother because there's no hope for her. I truly see the strength in him that I fell in love with over 16 years ago.

Well she held on for a total of 32 days. My MIL passed away at 5:50 this morning. She went quietly and was in no pain. She is in God's hands now and I'm sure she is back to her old self, talking up a storm, dancing with her DH and seeing all the people who passed before her that she loved so much. We will miss our MeMa, but we find some comfort in that she is no longer suffering with Dementia. What a horrible disease.
My saga continues as my mother also has moderate symtoms of Dementia. I am the only one of her 4 children that is willing to care for her. At least I won't have that on my conscience when she's gone.

Well she held on for a total of 32 days. My MIL passed away at 5:50 this morning. She went quietly and was in no pain. She is in God's hands now and I'm sure she is back to her old self, talking up a storm, dancing with her DH and seeing all the people who passed before her that she loved so much. We will miss our MeMa, but we find some comfort in that she is no longer suffering with Dementia. What a horrible disease.
My saga continues as my mother also has moderate symtoms of Dementia. I am the only one of her 4 children that is willing to care for her. At least I won't have that on my conscience when she's gone.
And you can be so proud of yourself...I know what a horrid thing dementia can be..My Mom had the beginnings of it and I know part of it was missing my father so very much. She made it 4 years after losing him then it started...To this day I still ache for the both of them and miss them so very much. But I will never be sorry that I took care of the two of them. Yes it was hard, but the rewards now are peace of mind and knowing that one day we will all be together again. You make me proud to know you..Bless you for what you do.
kadesma

My thoughts and prayers are with you goomk. I know of what you speak with the dementia. My mom has it and is in an assisted living as it's not possible to take care of her here. She's also wheelchair bound. I am also one of four kids that do it all for her. It's hard but the rewards are tenfold in what you are doing.
Know that you are a special person and you and your family are in my thoughts! God bless you.

Barb

Well who could sleep if they were you???
You must be like the kids in the DisneyWorld vacation commercial....
We're too excited to sleep!!!
:)

Have a super good flight and dont grind your teeth too much...
If Mom gets to be too much just go tell Jose C about it!
:)

I think Jose and I are going to have some pretty good conversations. Starting the moment we land! lol

Hey, do you have an email that you can be reached at?

Back
Top Bottom