What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is anyone else as excited for corazon to have her baby as i am?

i've been thinking back to the day when my son was born, and it's so cool that you are just right there, on that wonderful precipice of the miracle of life. all the hope and wonder of a new life is burgeoning, nearly bursting at the seams. a little bit more of god is about to come to earth...
how cool is that?!!!!

Im waiting waiting waiting

And what's on my mind, Nascar store has ticked me off to know end!!! I ordered DH cap 3 weeks ago and it's been showing waiting inverntory, this morning I check and it says backordered!!! I am soooooo ANGRY!!!
NFL has their shirts just waiting for the champions and they are on the racks that day! Nascar has known that Stewart would win for weeks, if not months!! AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I appreciate the warm thoughts! Saw the doc yesterday and looks like the baby is moving down and is settled on my pelvis. It sure feels like it too, my bones feel sore after sitting for a long time and have been getting some wierd nerve pain but all is normal. I swear, this baby is trying to kick it's way out the side of my belly.:LOL: Boy or girl, I think it will be a kick boxer, those kicks can hurt sometimes, it is a strong baby.

Also on my mind is how glad I am that Aidan fell asleep on the drive home. Now for a peaceful evening, while I can still have them, and an early bedtime.:sleep:

Trying not to let the limbo of a new job in the new year get to me. I've been
put on hold and it's maddening at times. I just want some stability and
a steady pattern for work. I know other people have it worse, but that's what the thread asked :)

How Much You all Here on DC mean to Barbara and I ............
May You all get Your Hearts Desires and so much more !!!!!
Love To You All where ever You Are ! James

One thing that is on my mind is something that Corazon's kick-boxing baby made me think of--babies kicking or not kicking. My mom said I kicked so much that when she was in a car accident and I didn't kick for 30 minutes, she thought I was dead! I still can't keep my legs still. In fact, I wonder if I have Restless Leg Syndrome. Anyway, back to babies kicking--My daughter Nancy never kicked once. Not once through my entire pregnancy. One time I got a very gentle "boop" but it wasn't really a kick. Nancy rolled gently and hiccupped a lot!

The other thing that is on my mind is that I wish we could see our grandkids, and Nancy (daughter), Garett (son-in-law), my dad, Justin (nephew), and Diana (sister). But especially our grandkids. We haven't seen them in over 2 1/2 years. Andrew is 7 now, and Hannah is 4. It is SO hard not to be able to see them. We just can't afford it.

:( Barbara

Barbara L said:
The other thing that is on my mind is that I wish we could see our grandkids, and Nancy (daughter), Garett (son-in-law), my dad, Justin (nephew), and Diana (sister). But especially our grandkids. We haven't seen them in over 2 1/2 years. Andrew is 7 now, and Hannah is 4. It is SO hard not to be able to see them. We just can't afford it.
:( Barbara

I understand how you both must feel. My parents and most of my family live in New Mexico, we are in Washington, my sister live in NYC:( and the rest of my family is in Scotland. We are distant from all of them and it's hard having kids without family around. My son is growing up so fast, as all children do.

I've got the usual list of things to do today... plus a play to go to tonight.
Right now I'm going back to bed for an hour. I've got a head ache and I want it to go away!!!!!

To do list: Pratice piano
School which is
Algebra
Shorthand
Spelling
Bible
Vocabulary
Go to 4-H open house
Help at Friday Funday
Practice cartwheels and handwalking
stretch
strength training

Cameron

corazon, put the monitor up to your belly.

hey there little angel.
now be good, and bake a little longer.
daddy doesn't feel well, and will want to be 100% for your arrival.

there ya go corazon, i have ways with babies.

HI Cora... I'm crossing my fingers that your wonderful baby waits a day or two to arrive. How would you feel about a true Christmas baby? Is that way toooo long to wait?

I made some shortbread dough this morning. The recipe said to chill the dough and then roll it out. I just took it out of the fridg. and it's as hard as a rock. Should I toss it? Should I just wait for it to warm up a little bit? Is it ruined? Is this why Paul always tells me that I should leave the cookie making to him? Should I attempt some banana bread or should I just clean up the kitchen and call it quits for the day? Abba's on the stero and I feel like dancing. I need a nap. lol.. mind is going non-stop.

So far so good. Dh said I could have the baby tomorrow and he'll probably be feeling back to normal. He's not tossin' his cookies anymore, so that is a relief. He definitly seems to be feeling a lot better today. You all helped with your warm thoughts.:)

Now for today, I have tons of housework to do. Anyone want to help? :mrgreen: If that doesn't make you sick, what will?:sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom