What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
Try this:
unscrew the little end cap thingy right where the water comes out of the faucet (it's about 1/2" tall. Take out the little screen and the rubber washer.
My guess is that you have some rocks in the screen (typical from hard water, etc) that are preventing a full flow to come out.

Let me know if it works:)

Ok! I will!!! But how would rocks get up there?
I'll go try it as soon as I can tear my self away from this silly computer!:):)

THANK YOU!

texasgirl said:
Jkath is right, GB. Go with your heart. No sense in being so miserable doing someone elses work. Lots of luck to you!!
Thanks TG! I couldn't agree more. And hopefully when I get up and running my DW will end up working at the store too. A lot of people would not want to work with their spouse, but we have done it before and love doing it. She is not just my wife, but my best friend. I can't get enough of that woman :mrgreen:

Remember, when Paula Deen first opened her restaurant, she was so broke that she had to borrow money from her banker just so she'd have change in the cash register!

If It all works out it'll be worth all the sacrafices. And... I'm very sure things will work out for you! Ya just have to believe and work as hard as you can. Think of how proud you'll be when your beautiful daughter says " I'm going to DADDY'S store!

Have faith!
Have fun!
Be happy!

pdswife said:
Ok! I will!!! But how would rocks get up there?
:):)

THANK YOU!
They're in your water pipes. Pretty much mineral deposits.

Don't forget: don't let those rocks get into the garbage disposal!

lol, YAY!!! jkath's back.

need advice on careers? she'll give you all the motivation and support you need.
fixing the plumbing? she's your girl.

there ain't no stopping her... :)

Thanks - it's good to be back. Most problem was the fact that MCI refused to believe I needed phone service....for a month.....now they just don't believe my phone number is the one I'm telling them.

GB said:
What is on my mind right now is switching careers. I can't stand my job anymore and really want to work with food and also be my own boss (tall order to fill). Right now I am looking into franchises I could buy. I am very interested in the stores where people come in and make up meals to take home. They are popping up all over the place. Seems like something that would be right up my alley.
GB,
that's waht I was trying to tell you about on another post..I sometimes don't make myself very clear.:LOL: Both my girls had tried out one of these places here and they love them..They said the place is always bustling and busy when they've gone in..Look into it, I know you would run a great store and you would be doing something you love...
kadesma

Thanks kadesma. Actually you explained yourself perfectly and I completely knew what you were talking about. At the time I did not see it as a possibility because of the initial investment that would be required to get one of these stores up and running. I have since come to the conclusion that I could do this if I did not have a mortgage. Neither DW nor I wanted to live with my in-laws (even though I get along great with them), but now that does not seem like such a bad option. On Christmas my FIL even said something (in a very round about way) that meant he would like a reason to add an addition onto his house (he wants us to move in so he is closer to his grand daughter). We still have some things to think about and work out to see if this can really become a reality, but I am gung ho at this point. This is something that I can really see myself doing and succeeding at and actually enjoying!

Gb,
whatever you decide, I know you will suceed at it...I wish you and your wife and beautiful Rachel much happiness and will pray your dreams come true..Don't be afraid to take the leap GB...all of us here are in your corner, praying for you and your family...Go for it!!!
kadesma:)

To Do list: Practice piano
Finish EMACHE newsletter
Work on Butlerville newsletter
E-mail Esther
Work on Davnie story
Work on Autobiography

Cameron

I'm just waiting for the chickens to come home so I can
leave and go to dinner with our friends... twiddling my thumbs and humming....

Lol, not a lot is on my mind right now (or rather registering with my brain). I picked up a nasty sinus/head cold that DH brought home (it was "kind" enough to wait until last in the day on 25th to invade my system) and I'm sort of in a state of :wacko: at the moment :mrgreen:

pdswife said:
oh... please feel better soon!!!
Thank-you Pdswife :kiss: It took DH about 6 days to get on the mend, I hope I can clear it out my system sooner - tis the cold season, so I guess it's hard to escape coming down with one.

(BTY, I hope you and Paul are having an awesome holiday season!)

Back
Top Bottom