What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I talk HH into staying up late instead of me to retrieve daughter from her latest social engagement?

Which put-off project to tackle tomorrow?:

read issues of newsletter (at least 3) that I purchased subscription for but haven't read yet

finish putting summer clothes away

organize files and papers smothering desk

research DC files, select delicious recipe(s), buy missing ingredients, and prepare a proper meal for a change

re-pot houseplants

Wondering if any fellow DC-ers are facing same dilemma.......

... I've been on hold with the drs. office for 23 minutes... and I haven't even gotten to a real person yet... grump grump grump.

wasabi said:
I need chocolate...............NOW!
Here's some chocolate for you wasabi.

:) Barbara

Attachments

• easter_bunnies1121.JPG
    easter_bunnies1121.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 184
It's Sunday!
That means STARBUCKS AND COFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEE!

( I'm having the real stuff today!!)

it's sunday, breakfast out and getting my hands on Olivia this morning:LOL: She sure is tiny, but she is adorable...So, big grins:D
kadesma

Quote the 'bug:

Can I talk HH into staying up late instead of me to retrieve daughter from her latest social engagement?

Answer: women always have a way of convincing you...

Which put-off project to tackle tomorrow?:

read issues of newsletter (at least 3) that I purchased subscription for but haven't read yet

A: nah. they're not going anywhwere.

finish putting summer clothes away

A: nah, next summer is coming quicker than the last.

organize files and papers smothering desk

a: and let your desk breathe? you're asking for trouble.

research DC files, select delicious recipe(s), buy missing ingredients, and prepare a proper meal for a change

a: now you're on to something. :)

re-pot houseplants : or re-plant house ***.... :cool:

Wondering if any fellow DC-ers are facing same dilemma.......

a: no, yes, yes, yes, and no unfortunately...

Doing our taxes tomorrow. Refund? Hope so. Want to go to Vegas for our 25th wedding anni. in April.

I'm wondering why I'm not making the coffee for the morning, or ironing h's suit and shirt, or..... Instead I'm online again!

Thinking I might have had too much coffee this morning. I feel a little buzzy. Also, think I need something to soak up the coffee and green olives in my tum, that combo might cause some aches later. Do we have any bagels left?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom