What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To Do List for Dec 4: 10 vocabulary cards
Clear stuff off bed
Math lesson
Finish Theory Lesson
Practice Piano
Work on Cleaning Room
Study Biology
Read Bible
Finish e-mailing Amanda

Cameron

Trying to get motivated to put up tree and decorations this morning before hubby and son hang me by my toes.

Paul and I've decided to take it easy today.

We're having left overs for lunch and dinner.
I might make some banana bread or some cookies to nibble on
and I might work on the Christmas cards.

Tomorrow... I have to go to the post office and the
grocery store and hopefully I'll be able to finish my
Christmas shopping. The stuff I've already bought is all wrapped
and ready to go.

Trying to get motivated to get ready and go to town and do some shopping. I don't know about anyone else, but when you wear business attire all week, the weekends I wanna run around in my yoga pants and shirt, hair up in a ponytail, no make up, and just be. Tossing it around, la la la..... nah! Not going!

just made some delicious shrimp cocktails (due to the wonderful advise of this board!!)...and now its all about football, football, FOOTBALL!!!!

GO REDSKINS!!!!!

REST is on my mind right now! I need some ME time! I'm beat after a long weekend with my 9 year old daughter and her friend. They've been working on some book projects all weekend, had them help me do some Christmas decorating outside then they had a sleepover last night. Today, they're still at it with the projects and begged me to bake some cut-out Christmas cookies for them to decorate. I feel:wacko: by now! I can't wait till they go back to school tomorrow.

To Do List for Dec 4: 10 vocabulary cards
Clear stuff off bed
Math lesson
Finish Theory Lesson
Practice Piano
Work on Cleaning Room
Study Biology
Read Bible

Cameron

P.S. BOOOOOOO! Football! BOOOOOOOOOO!

To do list for Dec 5th...

Check DC
Make Paul breakfast ( eggs, toast and juice)
Make Paul lunch for work... ( chicken noodle soup and banana bread)
Make coffee
Call bank
Call dr.s office
Call theatre about changing some play dates ( hubby double booked us!!)
Finish Christmas card
wash 2 loads of clothes, fold and put away
empty dishwasher
feed and water chickens, gather eggs
clean off my desk
vacuum carpets
sweet wood floors
clean guest bathroom
catch up on email
clean our shower
Brush Lily
Make dinner ( what should I make)

Tomorrow... bank to sign papers
Buy more Christmas cards ( I ran out today)
Finish Christmas shopping ( I HOPE!!!!)
Pharmacy
Grocery store

Right now I'm trying to figure out a way to get motivated to decorate the Christmas tree. Hubby brought it inside last night & I really need to get all my decorations out & get busy. I'll have to wait until after I pick the kids up from school since I need to leave here in about 10 minutes to do that.

Trying to figure out if I want to put up the stupid christmas stuff when I get home or just let them stay in the garage and put them back in the attic til next year. I want to put them up, but I don't want to. Decisions, decisions.

What's on my mind? Oh, I suppose all the stuff I should be doing, instead of being on the computer...

cleaning out Aidan's toy box
packing for the hospital (eek!)
making the apple pie I promised DH a week ago
starting dinner so it can simmer a long time
cleaning
cleaning
cleaning
folding laundry (which I will procrastinate for another 12 hours or so)
x-mas shopping
organizing baby stuff
finding the x-mas stuff

With that long list (though not as long as pdswifes, whew) I'm sure I'm even forgetting things...like playing with my son.:mrgreen: Maybe I'll go do that now.

• Vacation:)
  • Christmas shopping
  • Tomorrow's soil moisture test with the soil scientist
  • reconciliation of my government credit card. (Horrible computer program)
  • The 50 million things I have to do in the next two days before I go on vacation for a month. :rolleyes:

We have a deal in the works on a house. The home inspection is on the 11th and that will determine if we'll go through with the deal or try and negotiate the price down further. So lots of things really..........will it happen....won't it....whats the first thing we'll do to in regards to remodeling before we move in..........did I put a new roll of toliet paper on the roll when I went to the bathroom last time......better grab another just in case.......why is my cat going bald........night time t.v. is worthless......i should get to bed because I have to get up in 5 1/2 hours........will i find any treasures while my friends and I are out antiquing tomorrow.............aren't you sorry you asked :)....I could go on and on and on and on :)

French grammar...How on earth does one use 'subjunctive'I have no idea what it is in English, how am I supposed to use it in French?:(

how should i make the gravy or sauce for my chicken dish tonight?

do i have any lip balm in my car?

remember to pick up white wine on the way home. and go over to the letterman theater to pick up matching cbs sports sweatshirts for joe, fiona, and lucia. also, look around for other ideas for gifts.

string theory? c'mon, that's the best they can do? a solid unification theory is still out there, somewhere.

have to clean up more cat puke tonight. good thing i left the carpet cleaner on the first floor.

need to continue driving wedges into co-worker alliances. so far, so good. mwa-hahahahaha.

hmm, white wine, sage, butter, maybe a little rosemary. that should go well with flattened chicken breasts, rolled up with ham and muenster.

call baratta; invite to union's holiday party. in fact, anyone who reads this who is on the upper west side friday afternoon is invited. pm me if so.

lots of ot next week. need to plan when i'm gonna make all of the food for my dept.'s holiday party.

set up vcr to record nova, and the simpsons.

Bank
post office
grocery store
Target
Michael's
dinner
lunch
dishes
Gotta get that tree up and decorated....
same old same old...

What to do with the ground beef I pulled out of the freezer this morning

clean upstairs bathroom

change the cats litter boxes

empty & load dishwasher

check the water in the Christmas tree & if it needs it, water it

take out the trash

eat something other than gummy Lifesavers & sausage balls

wash practice jerseys for basketball practice tonight

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom