What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are having friends over for laughter and homemade pizza. After they leave I plan on retiring to the couch for the rest of the day.

I wish oh do I wish, but, we have the birthday paty for little Ethan today...I get to do the salads,cookies,brownie like cupcakes,cookie cutter shaped sandwiches for the kids..And all my bones ache and I've got some of the most beautiful bruises you can imagine..Woo Hoo is the day over yet

kades

Made a nice brunch for Buck and me, then made the hamburger bun dough. It's on its last rise right now. After we ate, I moved my tomato and green pepper plants (in containers) to a sunny spot in the back yard. The buns will go in the oven in about 5 minutes. After they're done, I plan on doing nothing more than breathing and drinking something cool.

Went to church
Made brunch which we have with our border
About to watch a movie while I rest my leg
Spend some time in the sun working in my herb garden
Make a light supper
Call my Dad
Go to bed.

read the sunday paper-that is done, takes me an hour or so.

took a shower. washed my hair.

did kitchen , had all parts of the stove in dishwasher . put it back together.

now i am thinking a nap would be great. lol a gloomy day is my only excuse.

babe

p.s. hope to sew later.;):mad:;)

Worked in the yard from @ 10 - 4 today. Took a break to get the tank for the gas grill filled for the summer. Now i'm relaxing about 30 min befor I start dinner.

Slept in until 8:30 or so, baked a peach coffee cake and some peanut butter cookies, fixed ham, eggs and hashbrowns for brunch, cleaned up kitchen and had a nice siesta. Now, we're getting ready to meet some friends downtown at the plaza, where on Sundays there is always music, dancing, good food and fireworks. Perfect day.

More yard work today. nee dt4o get everything cleaned out and ready for the landscaping crew. They will be here sometime within the next two-weeks to lay the new sod, put inthe patio and sitting areas and mulch the beds.

just got back from an early morning bike ride, legs are still like rubber so am resting a bit. Dh is already in the garden. I had planned on setting out the tomatoes, pepper, celery, parsley and basil plants, but the national weather service is calling for hail and torrential rains tonight, so I not only am not setting them out in the garden, I am bringing them inside today. It looks like I can set them out in the garden tomorrow.

Now that the open house is over, I can start the count down to leaving for Florida. Just need to maintain the grounds, culture some fresh yogurt and buttermilk, clean out the barn, and fix and freeze a bunch of food for dh. I will start on the barn clean out just as soon as I get my land lubber legs back. Gonna grill for lunch, fresh brats and the very last of the sweet potatoes...

We have to do some shopping today... soil and garden stuff at Home Depot
Clothes at Fred Meyers
and groceries at Safeway.

Then home to repot some plants, do some ironing ( boo-hiss) and then relax and get hyped up for work tomorrow.

finish watching Fox about Memorial Day with dh on couch drinking his mocha java.
bathe, color stripes in hair
wash kitchen floor
sweep tile and slate in bedroom
change sheets on our bed
plan for work schedule tomorrow
figure dinner plans
go to bed early since work will come early tomorrow, I'll be awake with the sparrows:mellow:
slumber with a very cute husband

I was going to plant the rest of my flowers and finish the edging but it's cool and cloudy and I really don't want to be outside. So, finish cleaning up from yesterday's BBQ and just chill out for a day I guess!

DH got called into work afterall (as usual) so things have changed
- do some laundry
- tidy up a little
- start supper (DD may come with her boyfriend)
- have my nap
- go to Coscto, Home Depot and the grocery store if DH gets home in time to take me.
- Spend a really great evening with the kids if they can make it

not much, just the usual maintenance chores.

grandson coming over about four. we are going to brain storm how he can embroidery on shirts. he always thinks he can make a fortune with one of his endeavors.

babe:LOL::LOL:

sadly nothing. currently listening to music and playing some video games. I think thats going to be my day.

Normal household duties, wash iron vaccuum etc, then get golf gear ready for tomorrow, load gear into car ready for early take off in the morning, i love my wednesdays, ladies day at the golf club .... :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom