What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm....

Started out with my 2 year old waking me up at 6:30. We cuddled for a little, then wife took over and we got ready to go do some painting on our rental. Got done with that and went shopping. Came home and had (wow) hamburger helper (wow) that had been sitting in our pantry for over a year. Watched some TV and thats all she wrote!

What a great Memoril day that was. haha

I plan to get more canned kitten food at the pet store. After that, I don't know what else, hubby is still asleep so I can't find out what he plans to do besides sit and twiddle his thumbs.

I'm so tired of this miserable spring!
I have yet to plant my veggies, we had frost about 60 miles north of here last night!
This is so not right. Should have the pool up by now and refusing to be inside at all!
Again, cool, cloudy and windy, and I don't want to plant my flowers and veggies today.
So I suppose I will do some laundry, dishes, etc.
Attempt to tackle the junk room
make chili for dinner
maybe try to knit something, but i really dont want to I'm burnt out on it!

I must get something done today despite the overall body pain and knee problems.

I need to get bases made for some test roses for the cake in August, and make some cookies and muffins for home. I also need to do a couple of loads of laundry and clean house as we have a potential new border coming tonight to check things out. Hopefully DH won't have any more surprise trips to make for work and can help.

I must get something done today despite the overall body pain and knee problems.

I need to get bases made for some test roses for the cake in August, and make some cookies and muffins for home. I also need to do a couple of loads of laundry and clean house as we have a potential new border coming tonight to check things out. Hopefully DH won't have any more surprise trips to make for work and can help.
Awww Laurie, I'm so sorry your pain is high today - I will be sending healing thoughts and prayers to surround you as you get your tasks done today.

It must be so cool to have young student boarders - how many have you had? Do you keep in contact with any of them after they graduate?

Today I will be removing the rest of the flooring in the guest house livingroom. Right now, the place is very scary as we gutted the bathroom down to the studs and stripped the kitchen to the bare walls. Next steps are replacing subfloor in the kitchen and bath, build shower alcove, install new flooring throughout, install new bathroom fixtures and kitchen cabinets, etc, and then paint throughout. Sounds like a lot but we always have 4-6 people working together (one of the perks of having 7 kids) so it goes fast. I sure hope my mom likes it because I'll be broke by the time I'm done!

Washed and set my hair early this morning, so I look like someone from another planet. Nothin' like Pepto-pink curlers to make a girl look seductive.:wacko: Gotta get to the hairdresser for a haircut. Last one was early December.

I have to review my menus for June and see what I'll have to purchase tomorrow when I shop. Double check my grocery shopping folder and make sure I have all my stops noted. Tomorrow will probably have more than 20 stops since I'll also be doing purchases for customer work. This means I'd better get out of here early tomorrow morning. Although, I can't get to the shops before 10 a.m., which is when they open.

This afternoon I have to finish some writing and bundle some quarterly columns and invoices that need to be emailed June 1st.

Buck'll be home for lunch in a few minutes, so it's downstairs to get lunch together. Yummy hamburgers and potato salad from yesterday. They were soooo good. Love tasty repeats.

wake, discusscooking, cook thai noodles, a few beers, eyebrow waxins, (ouch)...
cook dinner, now i'm talking on my phone. then cook cookies, sleep.

wait for the handyman. he is 31/2 hours late.

no water the city is working on pipes in street again!

must be in the wind , laurie. my knees are killing me. had a lousy night.

all i really want to do is take a nice warm nap, under the electric blanket.

babe :(:(

Babe, I really feel for you with your knees - yes the electric blanket is a good idea, as is the nap.

As for your handyman, why don't you try booking him for an earlier time, like if he is supposed to be there at noon say 9 am!

Take good care of yourself.

Shower, made coffee and oatmeal. Had breakfast and left for the Advertising Agency.
It is now 3:15 ...doing Laundry (Airstream Trip Left over).

Wash hair, a long bath after dinner. Dinner....light. Conversation with husband...catch up on the day.

get off work
go look at trailers for my car to tow a 4 wheeler
go to Ogio sports and talk with my cousin to see if he can hook me up on a deal for a a four wheeler
go look at quads
eat
sleep

Babe, I really feel for you with your knees - yes the electric blanket is a good idea, as is the nap.

As for your handyman, why don't you try booking him for an earlier time, like if he is supposed to be there at noon say 9 am!

Take good care of yourself.

lol, thanks for kind thoughts. i think he has been put here to test my patience with my fellow man. lol

all it does is make me want to strangle him.

that might work , though he probably would come the next day.

babe:angry::angry:

I am supposed to be hauling stuff outta my garage- city wide garage sale. But I suffered "what-if-I-may-need-it-in-the-next-8-years-panic".... and maybe also a case of the Saturday morning lazies hehehe. Otherwise, the Budweiser Clydesdales are going to be at the city park here around 1pm. The rest of the day... well, I will do whatever comes up.... aaahhhhh. The weekend is here... :rolleyes:

Make breakfast for leaving border and his family who came to pick him up.
Clean room after they have left.
Go visit my terminally ill friend as I do every Saturday.
DH will pick up new border and I will help him get settled in.
Make supper for us and new border (no idea what)
Spend evening getting to know new border.
To bed early (I hope).

So far I have: made waffles for breakfast, loaded the dishwasher, put a load of laundry in the washing machine, and sorted laundry.

The plan for the rest of the day: make a casserole to eat later in the week for dinner, change the sheets on the bed, take the dog for a walk, run the dishwasher, and finish the laundry. Maybe I will watch some baseball or NASCAR on TV.

This evening I am driving to Reno, NV to have dinner at a fondue restaurant with some friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom