What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday and today were extremely hectic, with lots of unexpected turns, which I will describe in detail later (it was all in the effort to go pick up our new car). So now I will give tomorrow's schedule. :)

First we have Sunday School and Church. Tomorrow is a special service. All this year's graduates will be recognized. James (Maidrite) will be among them, since he finishes his program June 20th. We are hoping some good friends of ours will come for it, and then go to lunch with us.

After that, the schedule is pretty much up in the air, but it will probably consist of a long nap for each of us and a lot of getting very little done! We pretty much rest on Sundays. :cool:

:)Barbara

since today is almost over, not much of anything is left of it except to hold little Landon:in_love: and feed him while his mommy is partying with her BFF's, our DD and future DIL too. Don't know what time she'll get home but probably late is a good guess. so for now, although Landon's been asleep for about 2 hours now and will no doubt be up soon, I'm going to try to get some shut eye. so, night night, have a good [soon to be today] tomorrow

for the past 14 years, my sundays and mondays have sorta just blended together.
i have the day off to be with my family on sunday, then i come in to work at 11pm. work until 8am, then i go home and play with my son for a little bit before i try to get a few hours sleep.
so today, i'm going to pick some radishes and lettuce for my son to take to his teacher, then i'm finally going to finish planting the garden. i bought my plants almost 2 weeks ago, and little by little i've been getting them into the soil. i have the last 12 tomato plants (2 roma, 2 macedonian, 4 early girl, 4 beefsteak) and 8 eggplants (4 white, 4 black fingerlings) to put in, and then i'm finally done.

well, all done except i have to figure out how to keep an opossum from eating all of the carrot tops, if they're not gone by the morning.

I need to get my veggies in today also. It's been raining every other day and the mosquitos are terrible..... so I have to hope the showers on thier way right now miss me then hose myself down with OFF and get to it. Hopefully I won't be planting in mud. :(

I'd like to plant some of the flowers, and the basil. Then, I have a bunch of papers to sort through. And, I have to write out all the birthday / anniversary cards for the month.

today june 2nd , the kittens go for a checkup at the vet this afternoon.
Back from the vet, both kittens got their vaccinations, deworming meds. I found out , Ginger is a boy :LOL: but I am still going to call him Ginger, to me , he looks like a Ginger . So I have 2 baby boys. :LOL:

Last edited:
pre-preparing dinner right now as won't have much time later
call chiro for apt.
call workers comp and scream
get my mother, bathe her, do her hair/makeup, take her to dr. apt
take her back to her home
have dinner with dh
watch some tv
cuddle:mrgreen:

today june 2nd , the kittens go for a checkup at the vet this afternoon.

LC, we took our little dog in for his grooming and checkup. While our bigger dog absolutely LOVES the vet's office and drags DH to the door the second they get out of the car (I can't handle her), our Bichon cross does not share this opinion. The tech had to litterally peel him out of my arms and he looked back at me like I was sending him off to the torture chamber!

So my day is spent playing with our other dog because she misses her "brother", waiting for the last rise of my first attempt at NYT Bread and making up my notes for the surgeon's consult appointment tomorrow regarding my knee. Then I have some pictures to scan for a friend. Hopefully I will go have dinner with my DD later.

This morning, I had an Executive Committee Meeting of Amigos de Bucerias, our local nonprofit group that works to support and help the community. Served some beverages and brownies, then had some additional company who came over to help DH make recycling baskets that we set out around town to encourage recycling. Just had lunch - time for a little siesta. Later this afternoon, I hope to make some time to work on a new painting that I started over the weekend. Fixing pork enchiladas for dinner - cooked the pork and sauce over the weekend, then maybe more painting this evening. A good day planned, but you never know when it might take a different course.........

playing catch-up today, as i did not feel well for the last two.

already cleaned and rearranged pantry and fridg. groceries del. tomorrow. make it easier to put them away. i am sad that so much is wasted .

now need to clean up kitchen, made cookies last night and just left the mess.
also have the pots etc. from fridg.

shower

clean cat box

mop kitchen floor

no nap today , i don't think so anyway. maybe just a short lay down. it is just nice to have some energy back.

babe:ohmy::ohmy:

Food shopping, make dinner, take one of my cats to the vet tonight, for hernia surgery in the morning.

Top Chef tonight, the hubby's gonna just love that, not...:LOL:
Put the meat on the grill when he calls from 8 minutes away...
Heat up the rice for me and the au gratin potatoes for him...
Eat dinn dinn...
Eat dessert, that ended up being shortbread cookies home made [a little too hard though, dang] and Nigella's mousse that I made this morning...which is stupid good...:wacko:
snuggle.... go ni ni......

Throw together some NYT bread w/ roasted garlic.
Clean a little.
Sit around alot wishing it would stop raining and I could plant my veggies.
Be frustrated with sitting around alot wishing it would stop raining.
Maybe son's baseball practice..... depending on rain.

Thursday is recycling day here in our little town - hubby and his friend run a voluntary recycling program where they collect plastic bottles and aluminum cans...we usually have lots of volunteers to help sort, but all the "snowbirds" have flown away north. So I get to help sort the recyclables - hot, dirty work, but it only takes a few hours. Then, a siesta. Ahhhh.

pretty much like Lefselover... except I have
to add in

Go to pharmacy
make dinner
do dishes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom