What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
visit my cat Gracie who is at the animal hospital getting surgery for a hernia.

LC, I hope all goes well for Gracie. My cat Sherbrooke had a hernia operation when he was 6 months old and came through it well. Hugs for both you and your furry kid.

LC, I hope all goes well for Gracie. My cat Sherbrooke had a hernia operation when he was 6 months old and came through it well. Hugs for both you and your furry kid.
thank you LPBeier, for the hugs. It is nerve wracking .
hugs back...

the usual daily chores.

handyman is here to do some touch up painting, silicone the kitchen floor. and install two ceiling fans in sun room. hope to cut down on electric when it gets hot.

we will also work on several applications he has for jobs that must be e-mailed.

while i don't have to do anything for the most part, being a supervisor is hard work. lol

babe

I have an appointment this afternoon about an hour and a half away (two hours each way in rush hour and rain today I am afraid).
I have arranged supper for our border as he needs to leave before we get back.
Tonight we will be visting DD and her BF at the hospital.

It is a long weekend this weekend and DH has gone on a deep sea fishing trip down to the south coast not far from Canberra. So that means for me, a weekend of doing as I please. Off to work today, then dinner at Mum and Dad's and going to watch my nephew play basketball tonight. Tomorrow is spending the morning shopping with mother and MIL, and tomorrow night at MIL's making jewellery and having a few drinks (wonder how productive that will be!). Sunday, winter cleaning the house and DH will be home by Monday lunch. The best thing - I have entire control over the remote control and the internet for the next three days, YES!!!! - Cable here I come.

Usual Thursday fare. Laundry and housecleaning. Since I haven't been to the hairdresser since the first week of last December, I had an appointment to get my hair cut. I was beginning to look like a sheepdog. My usual hairdresser was on vacation, so her assistant cut my hair. Really great job. First time in 14 years that someone different has done it.

Just grocery shopping and errands then RELAX! I finally got the drains put in the yard and sitting area this weekend and the yard is not ready for the ladscape crew! I'm sitting on the swing with my laptop enjoying some down time before I grill dinner. It is alwasy cool under the tress in the eveing.

Hope everyone has/had a quiet Sunday too.

today is busy busy busy.
clean up from not being here much all weekend (how does it get so messy if we're not even here????)
mow the lawn, I mean forest. It's been raining every day for 2 week, going to rain every day this week after tomorrow. Got a small window!

My best friend called last night and said that she was going to be in town for a day (she lives in CA). But we are all sick! I'd really would love to see her but dh is in no position to take care of the kids today. I'm really bummed.

So I think you can all guess what my plans are today. Belly aches and sore throats. 2of us have colds, 1 has a stomach virus and Callum (our youngest) has a combination of both :(

I had a ton of things to do today but did not feel well enough to do any of them.

But tonight I need to get some muffins made for our border's lunch, then make the lunch, prepare the coffee pot, clean the kitchen and then try to get some sleep tonight.

so far, I changed the bed sheets, washed them, dried them. fed the cats and kittens, give cat her meds. made coffee.

so far:
got my doll off to work, lunch in hand, coffee in cup holder
marinating dinner and planning it
loads of laundry will be happening soon
going to moms to bathe her and do her laundry too
going to pharmacy to pick up her meds and mine
rescheduling work
planning trip this weekend [hopefully] for me&my dream
calls to the kids, so I can hear my babys
prepare dinner
do the Scottish Shortbread for the man
eat dinner, snuggle, watch of bit of teedle veedle
go to sleep, dream

edited = forgot that something died in my new pretty fridge. dh told me about it this morning again, and I'd forgotten honestly about it. Just opened the fridge to get out the milk for my cereal and was reminded that today, amidst everything else, I'll be going through the fridge to see what's ''science-experimenting'' in there. oh gee yeah! < can't wait..:(

Last edited:
mowed some more. wow I hope DH can get the tractor mower fixed soon!
washed 6 loads of laundry between yest / today, now I have to fold and put it all away.
vaccum couldn't hurt.
maybe mow some more
make dinner
eat fast
go to baseball if it's not rained out AGAIN.
sheesh.

We are FINALLY getting some real rain - the first since last October, so it is a good day to bake (temp only 75F) and get some housework done. How lovely to see all the trees get green again (they were covered in dust) and see the colors on our roof tiles! The 3 cats are a little disgruntled at being housebound and the 3 dogs are huddled on the front, covered patio. But the freshness is very invigorating and we are lovin' it.

Oh me, too, Laurie! Funny how your perspective changes. We moved here from rainy Portland, OR and enjoy the sun so much. But we have been longing for rain for weeks now. I hope you're feeling better today and we can both get some things accomplished!

Back
Top Bottom