What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though today is my Birthday there is not much going on today. Work till 5 or so then go home and take care of a few things around the house. DW is working late so won't see her till nearly 9. Birthday celebrations later in the week though so something to look forward to.

wake. return from 'piddle.
call for modeling calls. nap. jake here, cook dinner. nap. drinks, further discusscooking, bubblebath, read, sleep.

One of the three window units in my house quit. Time to bit the bullet and go to central air.
So..... picked up the equipment this morning. Got the evaporator coil all but installed and ready to close up the plenum. Took a break after picking up the circuit breaker at the hardware store. Got one glass of beer poured and PFFFT.
So..... out to pick up a new keg :D

One of the three window units in my house quit. Time to bit the bullet and go to central air.
So..... picked up the equipment this morning. Got the evaporator coil all but installed and ready to close up the plenum. Took a break after picking up the circuit breaker at the hardware store. Got one glass of beer poured and PFFFT.
So..... out to pick up a new keg :D

We bit a few years ago. Went to CostCo after being invited to our neighbors who'd bought their new window unit. It was $400 + but I tell you what, it's on right now and it cools down our 2800 sf house without turning on the real AC. Just an idea.

I'd rather run "real" AC LEFSE. It's cheaper, quieter, cleaner (no outside air, me with a gravel drive, being pulled in). Plus I'm doing everything at cost.
Although, *Thanks* to the new SEER rating everything costs a bit more, it is waaay more efficient than the stuff even a few years ago. It's all bigger, too, as I am finding out :mad: Heavier, takes up more room... I'm still trying to decide which new shrub is going to have to "bite the bullet" :( Hopefully I can transplant it.

our ac unit here in the house runs constantly and it's a two story so the cost is not effective at all. very expensive to run our regular ac which is why this one is so much less for us price wise. only thing is, where we live, thank God there is no humidity. when you run the one from CostCo, it uses water so the air in the house does get a little moist which we ARE NOT USED TO and don't want to be so sometimes, we have to switch over.

today I have to return library books, movies, go food shopping, go to the pet store get more cat and kitten food. I don't feel like doing anything, in too much pain with my back and knees.

just came home from the grocery store... trying to beat the monsoon so I can stay in for 2 days.
Skipped cleaning the last 2 days to take care of outdoor things, so today is the day. 4 days of home neglect with 3 kids can get messy..... ick.
so.
put away groceries
dishes
pick up
vaccum
laundry
dinner
kid baths
chill
pass out.

planted about 20 plants already in yard
got dh off to work, lunch in hand, coffee in cubby
washed/colored/styled hair/makeup
off to get meds
hear from work later on today if I got the next days off or not
where's the fingers crossed emoticon:ohmy:

did food shopping and the library, still have to go to store for cat and kitten food. hubby gone to get his car inspected, so have about an hour to myself.

I miss this thread!!!

Grocery shop
Put groceries away
Go for a walk
Continue ripping out grass in new flower bed
Lunch
Sunshine sitting
Dinner making
Dinner eating
Son's baseball game
home
chill out