What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, g-kat.

i'll sleep when i'm dead.

i'm working until 4pm tomorrow, then i have to get the mulch down, cut the lawn, put down more grubex, and weed the garden.
then the bath, books, bedtime routine again.

then i get to sleep on saturday night.

BT if we all watch CBS will that make your lack of sleep more worthwhile?

yes ma'am. most definitely. whatever you say squzie. :(

(i saw that picture of you holding the knife...)

Not much, really. I went to the shop to steel wool the 4 dining chairs and shoot another coat of finish on them. That's the third coat they've had and probably the last. They'll need to be steel wooled again and then waxed and buffed before they're ready to present to the customer.

More work on guest house, take sons to see Hell Boy, go by and pick up Pergo and more sheetrock, make something for dinner, try to get in bed before 1 am.

so far : feed cats and kittens, feed dog, bake NYT bread, put chicken in crockpot and other ingredients, made lunch, backing up photos to DVDs. to do yet : go to pet store for canned kitten food, eat supper, feed dog second meal with meds.

It's almost 1pm here now in Missouri and so far I had crossed off a few things in my list of to-do including training my dog what he learned last night from school. And I did it down where the main street is so there are a lot of distractions for him so I can train him to focus on me, not on the distractions. Still on my list:

Vacuum the family, the formal living room and the formal kitchen
Get/inspect the sleeping bags we are going to use for our camping trip
Rearrange the kitchen appliance from the island
Think/prepare of what we are going to have for dinner tonight and
Access my email for the last time before bed
Take the dog out for another training session
Off to bed to read for a awhile before bed. Then
Bedtime...all lights out.

I have to find my superman t-shirt to wear later. (that way i won't look so weird wearing my underwear over a pair of tights, and a towel tied around neck)
I thought we established that it was Victoria Secret that got your hard earned cash for under garments:LOL::ROFLMAO::-pokay, kidding but had to get your attention, now that I know what you look like, those silly ideas would never work, you're way too big a guy:ROFLMAO:

up way early to pour coffee for the man and myself
made him his lunch for work
got my provisions ready for work
got to work
work
for the man it'll be the beef Milanesa Napolitana, veggies/NYT bread, noodles with butter and basil/lemon dreamsicle cake, that is if there's any leftover, it's almost all gone, I must be to blame for something called his girth:huh:
walk the streets in the very hot evening for possibly PF Chang's for dinner for me
write some letters
go ni ni

Go to bank
Go to WalMart
Fold laundry
pick up toys and vaccuum
make pasta or potato salad
put bbq sauce in pulled pork
hang out and try to stay cool
eat
clean up
go to son's baseball game
get DH off to work
chill out ALONE
sleepy.
Probably a few DC postings in between. :)

sorry.... it's gonna be 93 humid and no a/c today...
wanna trade?

She knows she's welcome any time!
She just won't show up cuz she thinks I'll run out the door and leave her with my kids! :)
I might, but I'd at least have a Margarita w/ her first!
Have a better day Trish.

Back
Top Bottom