What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
washed a load of clothes, need to put in dryer.cleaned up kitchen. emptied trash cans around house and relinedstill need to bake cookies, fold clothesclean cat boxmaybe get in a showerget mailcall granddaughter.tv and bookbed and hopefullly to sleep

hopefully make a hot pink cover for my ggd drum seat. she got for bday. she is two. her dad plays the drums in local christen band.

make brownies

put clean sheets on bed.

cut out an apron for my dgd. the mom of the drummer

right now, nap, lol:cool:

went out to lunch/dinner cause jake only worked till 1:30. ('urp!!)
then we went & got stuff like a decoration.
discusscooking. call a few people. dye hair. bubble bath. golden girls. snooze.

My day was not as expected, since I'd hoped/planned to be outside because it was sunny and dry.

However, early in the day I was on a quest to find something. And, as Buck always said, I'm like a dog with a bone when something is lost or missing.

I just knew what I as looking for was in our upstairs office, so that's where I went.

Well, after 6 hours and 3 small crates later, I didn't find what I was looking for, but I had a great glimpse into Buck's life. I knew him most of his adult life, but I learned wonderful things about his childhood and his early school years. I touched his grade school, middle school, high school and college diplomas. I now have his college graduation tassel hanging near me.

He was a professional photographer/filmmaker, so there are boxes full of negatives and reels of photographic footage. It will take me forever to go through it all.

It was an exhausting day and I never found what I initially began looking for. However, I did get great insight into what made "Buck," become "Buck."

After what I saw today, it just proved he was "one in a million!"

I never found what I initially began looking for. However, I did get great insight into what made "Buck," become "Buck."
After what I saw today, it just proved he was "one in a million!"
Oh Katie, I think you found exactly what you were looking for.
I know your day was exhausting and I'd be willing to bet you'd have not had it any other way.
And Katie, you are one in a million:)

well i didn't do what was on my list either. sewing is what i should have done. however am being given a free sofa. it is in good shape but am not crazy about the cover. so spent hours looking on line for bargains in slipcovers and shipping. found two so will just have to make a decision between the two. both are blue striped.

then got bogged down looking a freezers. freight is the big factor there. so no results, i could live with

then went to target i think for sheets. found with 97cent shipping . otherwise i might just as well go to the store. although on line will see things not available in stores.

my brain is getting numb. so dishes and a new book soon for me.

hope all had a great week-end.

babe:cool:

Foot doctor, food shopping, make bread. I already used my Food Processor to shred 4 different bars of cheese.
Running dishwasher right now.
I really need to get dressed now , see you!

not much left of the day
finish charging dang cell that keeps dyin on me
rearrange some stuff for work
get stuff in car that'll need to go with me tomorrow
bathe, play with hair and ready for bed
get munchies ready for the morrow
feed the pooches
gotta watch top design and next model
clean up kitchen
prepare coffee for morning and get all that ready, because tomorrow...
up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early

Maybe go to a market that opened , supposely has Italian, Spanish, Mexican , Asian and African items ( food related )

Instead of going to the market, I went to the library, got 2 movies and 9 books. Hubby's gone to Sam's club to get cat litter. I don't know if we will go to that market when he returns.

Do my exercises 3 times to make up for while I had the flu
Make cookies!!!!
Make a dozen phone calls
Write more thank you notes to people who have cooked meals or done other nice things for us
fold laundry for DH to put away (I can't manage that yet)
Phone in prescription renewals
Make grocery list for DH to pick up with prescriptions
Relax and rest

I don't have a list today; been so busy the past few days, I'd like to have an unscripted day. Bake cookies, put laundry away, do dishes. I have some computer work to do for our community service group, Amigos de Bucerias, to prepare for our Saturday morning meeting. I have a painting almost finished and my mind is buzzing and wandering with plans for the next one. So maybe I'll get one finished and one started. Need to make an appetizer plate to take to a friends' gathering this evening. Maybe a siesta???

Lots I want to get done, not much I actually want to do!!!

I have to decide what soup to make...
I want to get the hutch cleaned off and out
clean bathrooms
put away laundry
make soup
vaccum
bake cookies
knit
eat
chill
dishes
sleep.

I want to go back to part time work. Alot.

since i did nothing for three days,the list is long. maybe carry over til tomorrow.

clean out fridge. groceries coming tomorrow.
clean and re organize pantry, same as above
wash load of clothes, clean up kitchen.
clean cat box
clear dining room table so groceries can be put there tomorrow.
cut out an apron for my granddaughter.
d.c.
nap ????
dinner
read, watch t.v.
bed time :cool:

Have just made a light dinner of mac and cheese and some cream of zuchinni soup. Having a guest over to dinner to watch the Canadian, English debate of the heads of the parties that are running in our Federal election. They did it in French last night. Tonite will be completely different questions, etc.
I am recording the vice presidential debate from your country and we shall watch that after, or tomorrow evening.

oh no babe.... you reminded me of a juice spill and something else (dunno what) that needs attention in the fridge.
all I've done is hutch, vaccum, and soup.
oh well. there's always next week.
:(

went to that market , which is 45 min. away.. what a letdown. Hole in the wall type store. Figures they had a full page ad in the paper. I didn't buy anything, and won't go there again.

Back
Top Bottom