What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going clothes shopping for all the wrong reasons. I always wait till the need arrives to buy my son long pants due to him growing so fast and in FL you don't get to were them too often. We just got word from the doctors that my MIL has only about 2 weeks to live, so I need to get my son some slacks for him to wear to the memorial service and funeral.

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

Going clothes shopping for all the wrong reasons. I always wait till the need arrives to buy my son long pants due to him growing so fast and in FL you don't get to were them too often. We just got word from the doctors that my MIL has only about 2 weeks to live, so I need to get my son some slacks for him to wear to the memorial service and funeral.

I'm sorry about your MIL . Hubby had to get new pants and shirt for my Aunt's funeral, he outgrew his clothes too. ;)

up
prepare coffee & breakfast
s/s/s
online to find bus schefules
two of my favorite stores today as haven't gotten any butter dishes lately and am over due
lunch somewhere
walk around city
back here then nap a while, didn't sleep well
pot of coffee
et al

i feel like an 8 year old southern asian kid today, on holiday!!! (only 12 hours at work. hey, it's saturday!) :neutral:

sew,:cool:, tonight will be whatever i pick up on the way home. but at least it won't be sunday yet.

My hubby is out of town this weekend so I'm doing alot of cleaning (always so fun)
so far I've removed everything from the fridge and washed all the shelves. Next up, the bathrooms. Do I know how to have fun or what?

coffee, puter,
clean sheet to be put on the two beds up stairs,
dishes, dust and vaccuum the down stairs, nap, dinner, puter,
tv, puter, sleep

backed up my photos to dvds.
cooked breakfast
made tea
take painkiller for headache
feed cats , clean litter boxes
take photos of birds and cats if photo opportunities present itself.
watch cooking shows on PBS , have no cable so I don't get food network. :-(

up
coffee
lunch and coffee to go for hubby
coloring my hair
40 minutes to go with color on, purple, pink, green, yellow
took out from freezer package of bolognese sauce and package of white beans
NYT bread is rising
store for pork chops
go see and love mom
make dinner
do workers comp stuff, get that on the move, yeh, it's only been 3 years
eat, visit with hub
watch DWTS
snuggle and slumber

Make Paulie's lunch, kiss him good bye (done)
DC(DONE)
coffee, more coffee, more DC, (done)
Job search (done)
Dishes in dishwasher, start, empty (done)
get dressed (done)
start dark clothes, dry and fold (done) still have to put away
start white clothes, dry and fold (done) still have to put away
take sheets off bed
put sheets on bed up stairs ( didn't get around to it the other day) (DONE)
put sheets on other bed upstairs ( didn't get around to it the other day either) (DONE)

put sheets in washer
comet kitchen and three bathroom sinks (done)
clean two toilets (done)

sheets back on bed...
nap
oh I love the feeling of sheets right out of the dryer!!
dc
dinner
dishes
dc
tv, kisses good night, sleep....

That's the plan anyway! lets see what really happens....

Today I'm cleaning up the coast house and going back home to San Antonio. Things got pretty messy here with everyone getting ready for the wedding and then the little reception here afterward. After I get home, I plan to sleep for 3 days!

I have my 11 yr old grandson for a few days while his dad and stepmother go away for a few days. He has no school today (holiday) . I put him and grandpa to work , planting flower bulbs for me. I'd do it myself but can't bend too far without pain (fused discs) and arthritis.
We went to Sam's club .
I have chicken thighs cooking in the crockpot.
made lunch, put food away.

going back to bed, am sick. already cleaned up kitchen and sun room. that's it
babe, what is sick? is it flu? is it a cold? is it something else?
I worry about you as you've been sick for too long.
you must promise us here that you'll get checked out.
don't make me come down there, it's not impossible, I don't live all that far and I'll bring Kades with me. the two of us'll beat you up:ohmy:
{{{{{{{{{{{babetoo}}}}}}}}}}

babe, what is sick? is it flu? is it a cold? is it something else?
I worry about you as you've been sick for too long.
you must promise us here that you'll get checked out.
don't make me come down there, it's not impossible, I don't live all that far and I'll bring Kades with me. the two of us'll beat you up:ohmy:
{{{{{{{{{{{babetoo}}}}}}}}}}

lol, flu, cold? don't know, coughing,aching, nose running. freezing , burning up. i have an appointment with dr. tomorrow afternoon. i just can't afford to get as sick as i did last time.

don't know what sick again so soon, but will certainly ask. thanks for your kind thoughts. might be worth being sick though if it will make u come visit:cool:

Back
Top Bottom