What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have done several on my list already. washed a load of sheets. cleaned out freezer and fridg. groceries coming on sat.

now need to wash out bowls from stuff i threw out.

put trash out. big job for this old lady.

take a shower, lol

put clean sheets on bed.

and of course clean the cats box.

babe:w00t2::w00t2:

My list is partly finished also. So far I have:

1. Read my Bible and daily devotional
2. Went and got gas in the car
3. Went through the Wendys' drive-thru (lunch for the dog and me, lol)
4. Came home and ate
5. Checked email

What is left is:

6. Fill the dog's water dish
7. Get ready for work
8. Put dog outside
9. Go to work
10. Work :-p
11. Come home from work
12. Watch Survivor and ...5th Grader (and stuff I have recorded)
13. Get checkbook caught up
14. Sweep kitchen floor
15. Send out DC Welcome Letter
16. Enter sweepstakes
17. Talk to James on the phone
18. Go to bed

Hmmm, somewhere in there supper has to take place! I might stop at Taco Bell on the way home from work.

:)Barbara

I would just like to report, if anyone is checking up on anyone, that I did everything I meant to, and then some, including NOT buying yarn at WalMart. :)
However I did sorta walk out with some of the new Tim McGraw Spicy Jalapeno Fritos......

I would just like to report, if anyone is checking up on anyone, that I did everything I meant to, and then some, including NOT buying yarn at WalMart. :)
However I did sorta walk out with some of the new Tim McGraw Spicy Jalapeno Fritos......
hahhhahah, oh I am sooooooooo proud of you. you got past the the yarn aisle, yeah!!!

Today was a "walk in the park" compared to yesterday. Got up early because my bod said so. Fed and watered our inside children (kitties) then dressed and did same for all the outside children. Took a while because I HAD to love on and play with our 5 new kittens. Man, they are fun and satisfying. Can't be in a bad mood when new kittens are around.

Had planned to do a load of laundry, but there wasn't enough to justify the use of detergent, water, electricity. Oh, darn. I hate it when that happens.:rolleyes:

Instead, did the usual Thursday cleaning of bathrooms. Man, that's a glamour job!

Took all our plastic and metals to the recycling center. Can start again for another month. Has really cut down on our trash. Not that Buck and I generate a lot of trash, but it's interesting how much so little recycling can impact our waste disposal. Until recently we didn't have recycling. When we lived in the Washington, D.C. area, recycling was mandatory. Good thing. We had a household with 5 children. Ugh!

Made a hair "ornament" (using cut-off dress pieces) to go with the prom gown I altered. Mom's supposed too pick it up later today.

Finished writing a column and started another one.

Now...I'm here on our front porch with Buck and all our outside kitties and kittens.

Dinner will be a quick fix.

It's beautiful here. Life is good.

Woke up earlier then expected!!
had beakfast, went on eliptical trainer, took shower, played with hair, finished (um...started?:mellow:) homework, had lunch, went on a hike, went to shoppers to look around for awhile (bought toothpaste...don't you love how your not getting spared any detail!!?;)), went home, helped clean up kitchen, made my sister "lunch" (she needs to start getting up earlier!!) and finally decided to come here and hear what's up with all of you guys since it's been awhile! :)

So far.. made chili ( too spicey..oh well :) )
cleaned out a few drawers
washed, dried, put away 2 loads of clothes, plus washed some hand wash items
garbage,dishwasher, cat box all emptied
made Paulie lunch
re-arranged pantry

still to do
nap
eat dinner
thank you cards or emails
read
play puter games ( Paul got me a copy of THE SIMS for my birthday)
carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow so we have to move some furniture
bed..sleep..dream..

Late start on this today!

Already done...
work
get gas
put in new hostas (most of them)
catch up on 2 days of missing DC
clean up from leaving DH home w/ kiddies
make kiddies dinner.

Remaining..
Keep trying to catch up on DC
clean up from dinner
lay down and will my cold to go away
put kids in bed
fall asleep on couch watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters
wake up in time to say bye to DH
go to bed!

I'm confident the rest of the schedule will work out fine!

We're getting the carpets cleaned today! After Lily's illness they realllllly need it. Poor kitty made quite the mess.

I've got a ton of paper work to do.
David and girlfriend are coming to dinner on Thursday
and In-laws are arriving Friday for a weekend visit
and I start full time work on Monday so, I have a ton of spring cleaning, yard work and organizing to do this week. I haven't quite figured out where to start.

NOooooo!!!
You can't work full time!!!
Unless you have internet playtime all day......

Today I just need to clean and figure out a dinner to make for our Anniversary tomorrow.
Oh and be outside alot.

Happy Anniversary!!!

I will have internet at work...but for some reason I don't think it'll be PLAYTIME internet.
These silly people are paying me to UMMMM "work"!!! lol!!!!

What I should do:
- a couple of loads of laundry
- clean bathrooms
- make cookies of some kind
- bath the little dog because he sat in mud as usual at the dog park yesterday
- do my leg exercises
- experiment on some mousse fillings for 15 jelly roll cakes I need to make for the 16th.

What I will probably do:
- watch the Food Network with my leg up as it is sore today
- go shopping if DH is home in time

This is going to be my only chance to be on here til late tonight. My schedule today is:

-Take Bugs to Dr for ankle assessment. (Incredibly bad sprain, not sure if there is a hairline fracture in there or not)
-Take Bugs back to school.
-Frantically dash to meet long lost friend for coffee
-Race home and feed other daughter lunch.
-Take said daughter halfway across the province (OK only a 45 minute drive) to her dance competition
-Race home from dance competition in time to kiss Bugs goodbye (she is going to cheer on her ball team from the bench), feed the rest of us dinner and take mini munchkin to HER ball game. Then home to crash and get ready for tomorrow. WHEW!

Wow Alix, I got tired reading that!

Well, yesterday we managed to declutter half the bedroom/office/TV room/dog's room (hence all the clutter) yesterday so I have these choices today:

- two loads of laundry
- continue on the room
- finally get at the filling samples for next week's cake(s)
- bake some cookies and/or muffins
- laze around and peruse the cookbook I borrowed from a friend last night!

I definitely have to get in my leg exercises and a good walk today, but otherwise I am calling the above "choices" so I don't feel so overwhelmed and do nothing (I guess that would be the last one :LOL:)

office depot
Fred Meyers
Home depot
Microsoft
safeway
home to clean... and re-organize home and life...

Back
Top Bottom