What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's supposed to be 70 today. It's already there. :)
I was going to bake, but I think I will find things to do outside instead.
Already took walk #1, 2 miles.
The rest I do believe is now unscheduled. Oh exept for my son's baseball practice at 5. And another walk or a bike ride by myself when DH gets up. Then I can go farther and faster. :)

after all the hassle of laying new floor, taking it easy today. wash load of towels, need to do cat box, clean up and put kitchen back together. cause yesterday i put all removeable range top parts in dishwasher on pot and pans. i try to do that twice a month.

put trash out by curb,

take a shower, read, watch tv

babe

should be sewing, can't seem to get going on latest project.

babe, :ohmy::ohmy:

Took dog to vet (kennel cough:()
DH has to run an errand for work, even though he has the day off :mad:
Need to clean carpet where dog was sick last night
I need to make a lunch for our trip to the doctor's :chef:
Doctor's trip and appointments will probably take 3 hours
Will visit daughter on the way home :)
Need to go to Costco for cake ingredients
Will buy Costco rotisserie chicken and potato salad for dinner :rolleyes:
Will spend all evening making half my cake for tomorrow :chef:
Hopefully get to bed before midnight!:sleep:

Oh, and through all this I have the sick dog sticking to me like glue and the well dog feeling jealous and left out!:wacko:

Thanks, luvs.....to be honest, while I know she is sick, I think she is also milking it for all the attention she can get!

feed cats, kittens and dog, play with kittens , cats and dog, take pics of Kittens, feed all again, play again , more pics , make supper. feed kittens again. Sit with kittens snuggled in arms. Yes I am besotted with my babies.

80 today!!!
Outside day, when it warms up a little more.
A walk
leaf blowing
lawn mowing
make some rows in the garden to plant in next week
a bike ride
dinner making
hanging out
sleeping

go to work...
come home...
make dinner...
drink beer...
go to bed and sleep until noon tomorrow.

Nothing much , a guy is suppose to come measure the roof for new shingles.
It's pouring out so I don't know if he will show up.
Maybe bake some goodies today, depends if my headache goes away.

napping, a visitor, phone with a great friend, a bubble bath, reading, discusscooking, video games (jake said to his buddies that he bought me a pink controller & games like 'paperboy' so i'd spend more time with him. awwww!:(
he's a halo3 addict.

Last edited:
made a very long list of things to be done. got so much satifaction out making the list didn't do anything.

only kidding a little bit, it is 100 here now. i have air on but the dry heat just saps my energy. going to be hot here for 4 or 5 days.

am going to try to make chair covers.

babe:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Up normal time this morning. Fed all my furry children and took a few minutes to watch the outside kittens. What a blast! They're so full of energy. At least we finally have sunshine today so they can enjoy the yard.

Folded and put away two loads of laundry that was finally dry from yesterday's wash.

Spent an hour and a half at "election" school around noon. Buck and I will be election officials at next Tuesday's primary election here. Now we know more about running an election than we want to know.

After election school we went to a customer's home to deliver and install some window treatments I designed and made. Customer was extremely happy and Buck and I had a nice drive through some pretty countryside as a bonus.

Supper's done. Paneed pork chops with spaetzle, bacon-wrapped green beans, roasted russet and sweet potatoes. The whole meal was already plated and had been frozen. We'll have more of those yummy orange cake mix cookies I made earlier in the week.

We'll be talking with Buck's mother in about an hour, then we'll do some serious porch settin' until it gets dark. We'll eat dinner somewhere along the line.

Going to rain but I wont be any less busy.
Have to run to Home Depot for 10 last edging bricks for the front of the house
also 8 bags of mulch and a few more flowers
go to the bank
go to the appliance parts place to get a new control box 4 the fridge
clean house
the rest is all as usual
break up fights
make dinner
yadda yadda yadda.

Sleep in (done)
do some laundry
Make a birthday card for my Dad (83 on Thursday)
Have lunch ready for DH who is going to work for a few hours even though it is a holiday
Put finishing touches on present
Go to Dad's about 1.5 hours away as my sister is taking us to dinner to celebrate.

Cataract surgery. I do know how to have fun!
Oh Essie, I hope it all went well. I know it's no fun. Are they doing one eye at a time? My mom had it done last year - both eyes a month apart. But you know, the up side is she doesn't need glasses anymore and her eyes look beautiful! She has very dark brown eyes and I guess the cataracts had sort of muddied the color. Since the surgery, her eyes are really a clear dark brown and very sparkly. Has anyone else had this happen?

Going to rain but I wont be any less busy.
Have to run to Home Depot for 10 last edging bricks for the front of the house
also 8 bags of mulch and a few more flowers
go to the bank
go to the appliance parts place to get a new control box 4 the fridge
clean house
the rest is all as usual
break up fights
make dinner
yadda yadda yadda.
You have got to post some pics of your flower beds. I'll bet they are gorgeous, girlfriend.

Today will be occupied by preparing for tomorrow. Buck and will serve as election officials for tomorrow's primary election. The precinct we'll work is essentially in the middle of a cornfield, so we'll have to pack breakfast, lunch and snack stuff. We have to be at the site at 5:30 a.m., which means we'll have to be up at 4. Ugh!

I've already made some cookies to take along, cut the bagels for our breakfast and will have to make our sandwiches a little later this afternoon.

Washed and set my hair so Mother Nature can dry it for me. Already know what dinner will be, so that's already ticked off the list.

I'll have to review the rules and regs we were given at election school on Friday. Gotta make sure we are doing things by the "book" according to Kentucky law.

The rest of the day will be spent writing, writing, writing. Lot of that to get done this week.

Back
Top Bottom