What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My schedule for today is....
1. Eat food =p
2. Do my dreaded calculus hw =/
3. Go to the gym
4. Snack on some chips and salsa and eat a PB&J late night =)

So far, feed cats and dog , let dog out, let dog in, make coffee, clean litter boxes, get dressed , go food shopping, put food away, put meats in freezer bags, put other food away, make lunch, eat lunch.
make supper, feed cats , feed dog, clean out litter boxes. give hubby haircut if he washes his hair. I refuse to cut oily hair. I always tell him his hair is a quart low on oil hehehe.

Up normal time. Usual morning chores, then shower and off to my annual physical and mammogram. Doctor, etc. is about an hour away, so I spent most of the day gone. Came back into town about 4 p.m. and drove to my brother's house to take care of his chocolate lab. Kevin is on vacation and I've volunteered to take care of Ginger while he's away. Ran and played with her for about 30 minutes and gave her some food and water. Headed to "home sweet home." Loooooong day.

pretty much the same old chores,
got a small nap
got everything done except cutting out apron. at this rate it will never get done. would worry but know i will be inspired and will finish in one afternoon
planning dinner menu for son's bday dinner on friday.

game hens with plum glaze, rice with peppers and onions. fresh asparagus, salad (asian style) and snickerdoodle pie :chef: and ice cream for dessert.

pretty much the same old chores,
got a small nap
got everything done except cutting out apron. at this rate it will never get done. would worry but know i will be inspired and will finish in one afternoon
planning dinner menu for son's bday dinner on friday.

game hens with plum glaze, rice with peppers and onions. fresh asparagus, salad (asian style) and snickerdoodle pie :chef: and ice cream for dessert.

my son's birthday is on Monday the 13th:). He and his wife will be heading to Atlantic City for 4 days, I will have my 11 yr. old grandson at my house, will be taking him to school and picking him up and of course feeding him and he will be sleeping at my house.

Pray for clarity and the strength to carry out difficult decisions; play with my dogs - take them to the beach; visit with Aunt Zola who is not feeling well; plant up some new succulents I bought; drink a "greens" drink; talk to my vet; try to eat something that is good for me...

Pray for clarity and the strength to carry out difficult decisions; play with my dogs - take them to the beach; visit with Aunt Zola who is not feeling well; plant up some new succulents I bought; drink a "greens" drink; talk to my vet; try to eat something that is good for me...

I hope your Aunt Zola feels better soon.
LC

gotta work today.
shower
get kid on bus
go to work
stop at wally world
home
scramble up a dinner
clean up
chill
pass out

working on iPhone and how to use it.....................still...........
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.....................................
wondering if this thing is worth the nutsiness I'm experiencing trying to figure it out.
waiting for my day to start with work
having a small bite to eat
i'll relax later on in the day, for now, it's full speed ahead

another busy busy

get kid on bus
clean up
shower
go get kid from school
take kid to dr
walmart
gas
lunch
home
figure out dinner
chill out
make popcorn for
family movie night!!!

1. Got kids up
2. oldest showered
3. finished homework with middle daughter while other two were getting ready
4. took them through mcd's for fruit parfaits for breakfast
5. dropped oldest off at school at 7:30
6. other 2 girls and I went to their school - finished youngest's homework with her while middle daughter read her book
7. younger 2 went into school at 7:50 for strings class (youngest plays cello, middle plays viola)
8. back home, on here for a little bit
9. doing laundry now also
10. make some phone calls around 9 am
11. get ready for work - today 11-7
12. pick up kids at their dads house at 7:15
13. home, laundry, time with kids - MY favorite part of EVERY day!
14. reading for all of us for 30+ minutes
zzzzzzzz

Going hunting with hubby tomorrow... so I have to pack up today.
He hunts, I sit in the truck with my warmest blanket and read.

need to make pie for bday dinner tonight.
a little prep on menu for tonight
wrap gifts, actually put in gift bags.
pick up living room
clean cat box
set table for tonight. :cool:

busy time ,

Going clothes shopping for all the wrong reasons. I always wait till the need arrives to buy my son long pants due to him growing so fast and in FL you don't get to were them too often. We just got word from the doctors that my MIL has only about 2 weeks to live, so I need to get my son some slacks for him to wear to the memorial service and funeral.

Back
Top Bottom