What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't watched any "movies" in a while because our pirate satellite receiver system has been down for the past few weeks. Just waiting for the fix file to be posted on line. Then we'll be back in business.

I am about to watch Coraline. My company played a part in the making of the movie so we are taking two hours out of our day today to watch it as a company. We are also doing the whole ice cream sundae bar thing too so I am pretty happy right now.

This is a must see Documentary....

POV - Hold Me Tight, Let Me Go | PBS

It is a look at the Oxford's Mulberry Bush School for emotionally disturbed children.

If your local PBS channel has another airing of it this week watch it on TV so you get the closed captions.

If not, the like I posted has the full documentary to watch FOR FREE.

I give it four out of five stars.

Knowing. I had never heard of it, but my wife brought it home on a whim so we watched it. It was very good. I am not sure if I liked the ending, but I really liked most of the movie at least.

We bought "Nim's Island" several months ago and now that our DISH has been turned off we finally watched it. :) Slow start, but we ended up enjoying it.

:)Barbara

Knowing. I had never heard of it, but my wife brought it home on a whim so we watched it. It was very good. I am not sure if I liked the ending, but I really liked most of the movie at least.

What movie are you talking about?

We watch RV, it magically appered at our door from Netflix, either one of us can't remember choosing it. It was very dumb and very funny, I love JoJo.

Back
Top Bottom