What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished watching "KNOW1NG" with Nicholas Cage. All I can say is YIKES and WOW!!!

:)Barbara
P.S. It is interesting that I just read the book of Ezekiel in the Bible not long ago, which helped with some of the references.

Last edited:
Just finished watching "KNOW1NG" with Nicholas Cage. All I can say is YIKES and WOW!!!

P.S. It is interesting that I just read the book of Ezekiel in the Bible not long ago, which helped with some of the references.
LOL Thought I'd better add a P.S. to my P.S. You don't have to read Ezekiel to understand this movie. Having read it helped me a little when I saw the pictures they were looking at from Ezekiel.

I just finished watching "The Water Horse." A wonderful movie! Much more intense than I expected. More for adults than kids, which I wasn't expecting. Kids will like it too, I'm sure, but too intense for really small children (unless you want them to see a creature they have grown to love having bombs sent after him!).

the scream team on disney was cute my girls and i liked it.

the new remake of children of the corn stunk!! the original was much better.

Dr. Zhivago was on Turner Classics the other night... never tire of it, one of my all-time favorites!

Dr. Zhivago was on Turner Classics the other night... never tire of it, one of my all-time favorites!

It being Halloween month, be sure to check out the TCM website for all the great old classic thriller/horror films they'll be showing this month. One not to miss - although it's on one of their midnight "Sunday Silents", is the original silent Lon Chaney "Phantom of the Opera". Now that's something worth watching/recording. One of our local arts theatres is going to be showing it on the "big screen", with live musical accompaniment, so we'll definitely be going to see it there!! Can't wait! :)

The Vincent Price version of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Pit and the Pendulum" on Hulu. Great movie for Halloween season.

A few days ago we watched a great movie, "Vantage Point." If you like suspense and intrigue and have time to sit and watch (you can't be in and out with this one), you will love it.

This past Monday night we went to the historic Paramount Theatre in Charlottesville (VA) to see the original 1931 Boris Karloff "Frankenstein" on the big screen. It was terrific!!!

Back
Top Bottom