What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My husband and I just saw "Night at the Museum" and we both really liked it. Its nice when a movie can be a lot of fun instead of having a lot of awkward scenes and things like that

Loved Night at the Museum! Will be buying it when we get home next month.

Today I watched Big Nothing with David Schwimmer & Simon Pegg. Was weird watching Simon play an American!

I saw 300 about two weeks ago,

Its action scene was fantastic and exiting like 'kill bill'
During the last scene I had goose bumps all over.

Saw Last King of Scotland a couple of weeks ago. The acting was superb, but the story was more than a little disturbing. I know -- it's a true story, and it was all over the news when it was happening, but somehow seeing it made it more horrifying.....

We watched Babel last night and you know what - I thought it was just "OK" - its this year's "Crash" (but not as good as Crash). I'm just not wild about Brad Pitt.

CherryRed said:
The Illusionist was great! I'd definitely reccommend it to anyone looking for new movies to see.

Last night I finally saw The Departed. That's another one that's worth seeing.

I just got done watching the "The Illusionist". Excellent!!!

I recently saw the second Spiderman movie. My boyfriend wants to see the third one now that it's in theaters, so I had to catch up to him first. Lol. Have any of you seen the new movie? If so, how is it? I'm hearing mixed reviews.

I have not seen the 3rd one CherryRed, but every review I have heard, both professional and not, have said the movie is horrible.

Hmm. That's sort of what I was afraid of. A few people told me it was good, but then again they're Spiderman FREAKS - they live for it. I think their opinions are a little biased. Lol. We decided that instead of shelling out money to see it in theaters, we'll wait till it's on TV or rent it down the road.

I just got done watching an old black and white, made in Engalnd from 1945. It is called "Brief Encounter". I loved it. Two married strangers meet in a train station and fall in love.

Back
Top Bottom