What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Where the Wild Things Are." Worst piece of garbage we have seen in a long time. Five of us watched it, James, our friends, and their son, aged 8. We all hated it. It was dark and needlessly violent. Where there could have been a lesson or two, it went off on a tangent without a lesson being learned by Max. At the end, where there should have been an, "I'm sorry," there was nothing. Even the music was horrible.

:(Barbara

The Duchess with Keira Knightley and Ralph Fiennes........gorgeous costumes and amazingly historically correct (I googled the Duchess of Devonshire and the movie pretty much stuck to the real story--she was an ancestor of Princess Diana and there are some parallels in their marital history)......definitely NOT a movie for children....but on a cold, rainy afternoon with a telly that has absolutely nothing else to offer this was a pleasant diversion

I just watched one of my favorites, it's a musical. I wore out my old VHS copy and just recieved a new DVD of it friday.

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat
Starring Donny Osmond, Joan Collins, Richard Attenborough, etc.

The Informant. I had such high hopes for this movie and it failed on ever level. I hated this movie when I expected to love it.

We went and saw Avatar in the theater. I was hesitant about the 3D but did okay. There were times my acrophobia kicked in but otherwise tolerated it fine. The plot had a lot of holes and the characters were so over-the-top stereotyped. Outside of the special effects, I was a bit disappointed.

I just watched one of my favorites, it's a musical. I wore out my old VHS copy and just recieved a new DVD of it friday.

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat
Starring Donny Osmond, Joan Collins, Richard Attenborough, etc.
That is one of my favorites! Whenever I want to sing my lungs out and get happy, I put that one on! I got to see two different local productions of it when I lived in California, and they were great too. :cool:

:)Barbara

Was in bed most of the Sunday, 2012, it was good to watch it, of course today I barely remember what it was about due to it's stupidity.

Also Saturdasy night we saw Changling.
What a sad, scary story. It was really good movie.

Eagle Eye...enjoyed it, fast paced, edge of your seat action. Want to see "Old Dogs" and "The Blind Side".

Back
Top Bottom