What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished watching "The Time Travelers Wife".........a really good story, and I loved it!! The title was a turn off for me, but a friend said I'd really like the movie.....so glad I trusted her. I highly recommend it. Even my husband really liked it.

Glenn and I have been viewing a lot of movies from our Netflix account. Last night we watched Scent of a Woman, which starred Al Pacino.

I'd seen it when it came out and really enjoyed it. Glenn had never seen it. We both thoroughly enjoyed it.

I think it's one of Pacino's best works. What a great job! In the end, we both came to love Lt. Col. Frank Slade.

Highly recommend.

Glenn and I have been viewing a lot of movies from our Netflix account. Last night we watched Scent of a Woman, which starred Al Pacino.

I'd seen it when it came out and really enjoyed it. Glenn had never seen it. We both thoroughly enjoyed it.

I think it's one of Pacino's best works. What a great job! In the end, we both came to love Lt. Col. Frank Slade.

Highly recommend.

One of my all time favorite movies Katie......I've only seen it once, (I never watch a movie again) but the Tango scene is embedded in my memory forever.

"The Spy Next Door." Totally silly and slapstick, but fun and entertaining. The bonus interviews were cute too.

That made me think of a question for you all. When you watch movies on DVD, do you just watch the movie, or do you watch the bonus features? James and I enjoy watching the bonus features (not all of them--some are just boring). Some movies have ok bonus features, and some (like "One Hour Photo" and "Secret Window") can add a lot. Also, if you do watch the bonus features, do you watch them before the movie or after? We always watch them after, but if there is something really interesting (like in the 2 movies I mentioned) we will watch it again (not immediately) to see how our perspectives might have changed.

:)Barbara

Iron Man (the original) on Blue Ray. I really liked it. A good mix of action and a little humor tossed in.

Back
Top Bottom