What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight, DH will try to talk me into watching either Alice in Wonderland or Wolfman...I'm not really interested in them. But, I'll let you know how they turn out.

Mamma Mia! Loved it!
Alice In Wonderland, Johnny Depp version...it was pretty good.
Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs...silly, I liked it!

We were informed by our neighbors that we are the only two people left on the planet who haven't seen Avatar. I'm kind of proud of that.

We were informed by our neighbors that we are the only two people left on the planet who haven't seen Avatar. I'm kind of proud of that.
we haven't seen it either. I may when it comes to cable because we are already paying for cable but i wouldn't spend money to see it in the theater.

Just finished (name corrected!) Stephen King's "Golden Years." It is so weird--I had seen it before but even after seeing the whole thing I can't remember seeing the end, so maybe I had missed that part before. Yeah, the ending was a little weird. It would have been nice to have just a little more knowledge of where (or when?) they were going. It seems like a lot of effort was put into the details of the show, but then the ending just kind of fell flat. I still liked the show though, but not nearly as much as "The Stand," which it reminded me a little of.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom