What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus." LOL We knew it would be cheesy when we bought it ($5 at WalMart), and it was. Sometimes we like a good cheesy movie. :mrgreen:Entertaining.

We're going a different direction now with "Shawshank Redemption."

:)Barbara

Watching the "True Blood" series, my sister loaned me. Just watched The Shawshank Redemption a few nights ago.

The very latest I've watched is the Tooth Fairy (ok ok I know I'm late) it's a cute movie but nothing really special about it. Story is shallow.

Since I'm in a work rotation, no movies for the past few days. But I fully intend to watch, "The Book of Eli" tomorrow at some point!

"Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus." LOL We knew it would be cheesy when we bought it ($5 at WalMart), and it was. Sometimes we like a good cheesy movie. :mrgreen:Entertaining.

We're going a different direction now with "Shawshank Redemption."

"shawshank redemption" is an awsome movie. i re watch it when i ever i see that it is on. so many movies based on stephen king's books are not very good. maybe they don't translate to the screen very well.

"shawshank redemption" is an awsome movie. i re watch it when i ever i see that it is on. so many movies based on stephen king's books are not very good. maybe they don't translate to the screen very well.
We watch "Shawshank Redemption" every now and then too. We finally just bought it. LOL I like the Made-for-TV versions of the movies based on his books more than the theatrical ones. For instance, the M-f-TV version of "The Shining" was way better than the theatrical one (he actually hated the theatrical one and insisted on having more control after that, since it was so different than the book). The M-f-TV version of "'Salem's Lot" was great too (they didn't do a theatrical version of it, I don't think). It just proves that you can have a great suspense movie without filling it full of "f-bombs."

Watched "Hope Floats" last night...a favorite of mine. Probably watch "Four Christmases" tonite, since I didn't see it this past winter. Waiting on "Trade" from Netflix.

While not a movie we did watch the series finale of The Tudors last night. I was disappointed in the episode. And I think they should continue the series through the children as well (just because Henry died *not a spoiler* doesn't mean the series should be done.)

I think it would be highly interesting to have them continue through, aat least, "Bloody" Mary.

Also watched TruBlood last night.

Still watching "True Blood" series...and definately want to catch "The Tudors" series, I missed. Loved that show.

Extraordinary Measures. I enjoyed it. I'd love to see the True Blood series. I really enjoyed the books. I'm not willing to pay for it though.

The Goonies was on last night. Still haven't seen "Book of Eli" will have to wait...I'm going on a 4 day rotation for the forseeable future as we are down a nurse.

I just watched Not the Messiah (He's a Very Naughty Boy). It's not really a movie, but it was on DVD so I thought I'd throw it out there.

It's a choral performance ala Handel's Messiah only based on Monty Python's Life of Brian. The performance featured most of the living Monty Python troupe members (I think Cleese was the only one not there), the BBC Symphony Orchestra and BBC Chorus performing live in a huge concert hall.

If you're a Python fan, it's brilliant. If you're not, I imagine it's a bit like sitting through a piano recital where your kid played first.

we're waiting on 'the war of the roses'~80's-ish film. my usual 4 tonite, though- how to lose a guy.

My friend Susan and I watched "Mad Money" last night. I had seen it before but it was her first time. Very funny. I think we will watch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" (one of my favorites) tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom