What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally, finally!! We watched "The Book of Eli," a fantastic post-apocalyptic America movie! It's not as gory as it could have been and has a brilliant cast. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

"Hatari" is on now!

Last night James and I watched "Desperate Measures."

I just now finished "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" for about the zillionth time.

:)Barbara

I just saw Toy Story 3. Wow, was it good. Even enjoyed the Pixar short at the beginning of the movie called Day & Night. Toy Story 3 was way good and had me crying at the end of it, and that's all I'm going to say about the matter (other than the Bad Guy gets his but GOOD!!:devilish:).

By mistake rented Avatar from Netflix. Good film. During Clinton adm. this movie would have been so perfect, but right now the air is so politicaly charged that even movie cannot be simply viewd as a movie.

I saw Knight and Day yesterday with Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz - really silly, but I like to look at Tom.

i do too,barbara. couple nights ago i watched "war of the worlds" with him. not really a good flick. now, i am not a stupid women, but i didn't understand what killed the aliens. do you or anyone else know. maybe i blinked in the wrong part. lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i do too,barbara. couple nights ago i watched "war of the worlds" with him. not really a good flick. now, i am not a stupid women, but i didn't understand what killed the aliens. do you or anyone else know. maybe i blinked in the wrong part. lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They had no immunity built up to our bacteria and disease. :cool:

:)Barbara
P.S. Have you ever seen the original version of the movie? I think it probably explained things more clearly.

"The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." Wow, what a hard movie to watch, but worth it. I won't give anything away, but it is about an 8-year-old German boy who makes friends with a boy on the other side of a fence (concentration camp) in what he thinks are striped pajamas. Get your box of tissue and watch it.

:neutral:Barbara

Oh i love movies as much as i love cooking. The last movie I've watched is Prince of Persia. Unexpectedly awesome movie! i highly recommend it. :cool:

Fool's Gold
Fracture
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Bank Job
The Taking of Pelham 123
Wedding Crashers
Trade

We had a couple movie nights! Next up is The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

"The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." Wow, what a hard movie to watch, but worth it. I won't give anything away, but it is about an 8-year-old German boy who makes friends with a boy on the other side of a fence (concentration camp) in what he thinks are striped pajamas. Get your box of tissue and watch it.

:neutral:Barbara

OMG Barbara, this movie was without a doubt hard to watch, but I loved it, and cried like a baby... Very powerful...

Back
Top Bottom