What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to watch it a second time Barbara. It is one of those movies that will probably seem much different the second time through.

We watched Stargate. We had seen it many times on TV but this was the DVD and it was amazing to see the WHOLE movie, not a verion edited for TV and commercials.

We watched Stargate. We had seen it many times on TV but this was the DVD and it was amazing to see the WHOLE movie, not a verion edited for TV and commercials.
I love the original Stargate with russell and spader. I also loved the TV series & the original cast that started the first season were the best but they were all good up till the finale. If you watch the TV series the 2 follow up movies are a must see!! I have both on DVD and loved them.

Finally watched Grand Torino. It was by far the best movie I've seen in last say 5 years or even more. Great film.

Tonight was movie night for me. Watched, "Shoot 'Em Up," "Old Dogs," and currently, "Up" is on for the 20th time. I love "Up."

'Bout time for bed for me, a couple more posts and I'm hitting the hay!

I loved Shoot Em Up PF60. It was a hilariously bad movie that was very entertaining. My wife thinks I need medication because I liked it.

I watched Reservoir Dogs again. I had not seen it in years. I love most Tarantino films. This one is no exception.

I loved Shoot Em Up PF60. It was a hilariously bad movie that was very entertaining. My wife thinks I need medication because I liked it.

I watched Reservoir Dogs again. I had not seen it in years. I love most Tarantino films. This one is no exception.

Love Reservoir Dogs! and most Tarantino films, too! I find Shoot Em Up to be the most gruesomely, hysterical movie around...I LMAO, every time! Have you ever seen the movie, "Two Days In The Valley?" Another hysterical movie!

That one sounds familiar, but I am not sure if I have seen it. I will have to keep my eyes open for it.

Back
Top Bottom