What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last week James and I had a Harry Potter movie week, watching all of them (now we have to wait for the next one to come out). :cool:

Definitely time for a Harry Potter marathon...I'll be standing in line overnight to see the next one, with or without my Spock ears:LOL:

Definitely time for a Harry Potter marathon...I'll be standing in line overnight to see the next one, with or without my Spock ears:LOL:
James said that on a commercial for the next one he saw "Part 1" written at the bottom. It looks like they may be dividing the last book up? I didn't see the commercial.

:neutral:Barbara

James said that on a commercial for the next one he saw "Part 1" written at the bottom. It looks like they may be dividing the last book up? I didn't see the commercial.

:neutral:Barbara

Yes, they have made 2 full length movies out of the last book. The last movie will be out next spring, I believe. I'm curious about where they made the split/cliffhanger for the last installment.:mellow:

Yes, they have made 2 full length movies out of the last book. The last movie will be out next spring, I believe. I'm curious about where they made the split/cliffhanger for the last installment.:mellow:
That's good to know before seeing it! I'm looking forward to them. Thanks!

:)Barbara

We watched Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston and a bunch of other folks. SO picked it but I am in love with JA so it was OK to watch.

I also watch the 5th element anytime I see its on!! AND Birdcage and Eraser. LOL

I watched The Time Traveler's Wife again earlier.

Do foodies think "The Fifth Element" is a fantasy about an extra burner on the stove and then we get sucked into the story???

Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi

The last movie I watched was Panic Room from 2002. Lol. Just downloaded the movie coz I heard it is good and it is.

My last movie was "Murder at 1600."

:)Barbara

I love that movie! Must watch it again.

We just got NetFlix here. Our first movie was La Femme Nakita. The original French subtitled movie that started it all. DH had only seen the American Point of No Return and since we started watching the latest TV version we thought we would get caught up on the previous versions. I loved it more than he did but I think that was partly because he was having trouble following the subtitles where I understood most of it without.

We just received The Ugly Truth so I guess that is next.

I bought "Ironman 2" and I'm watching it sit there in the case. "The Scorpion King" is on now while I get drowsy!

Back
Top Bottom