What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (I love Bobby and Paul in that movie!!)

"Think ya used enough dynamite there Butch?"

Just watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (I love Bobby and Paul in that movie!!)

"Think ya used enough dynamite there Butch?"
I love that movie!

Last night we watched "Firewall" (great movie, with Harrison Ford) and "Gung Ho" (the Michael Keaton one, not the John Wayne one).

Right now we are watching "The Italian Job." We have seen both the original and remake--this is the remake.

:)Barbara

A Hindi super hit movie 'Rajneeti'.

By the way I want to know if there is any proper English of 'Rajneeti'. We call it politics. But politics is a petty term compared to rajneeti. Common people can also do politics in offices or with trivial matters but rajneeti is not like that. The literal meaning of rajneeti is the 'tactics or methods or policies used by the kings to keep his throne'. (raj=king neeti=policy, tactics). So actually the word 'rajneeti' only stands for the game of power but politics may be used in many trivial issues.

I watched the new Karate Kid last.

It was great! They did justice to the original.

I think it was the best performance I have seen from Jackie Chan ever.I almost cried at the car scene.

Two thumbs up all the way!

Our last movie was "Vacancy." Typical "couple stranded at motel in the middle of nowhere" horror movie. It actually wasn't too bad, but not one you would care to see again.

"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" it was okay, the apprentice actor was poor casting. Nick Cage was great as always. But, I'm glad i didn't buy it.

I saw 16 blocks a while ago and do not remember how it ends. Though of course we can predict the Bruce Willis gets the kid to the court and the bad guys are punished, but honestly I do not remember if it is indeed true. Would anybody care to post the answer, of course you could do it privately in my PM, please.

I was watxhing the fast and the furious, tokio drift, and wouldn't you know, I fell asleep last 5-10 minutes of the movie. I am so mad. Does anybody wants to fill me in on that one too?

I saw 16 blocks a while ago and do not remember how it ends. Though of course we can predict the Bruce Willis gets the kid to the court and the bad guys are punished, but honestly I do not remember if it is indeed true. Would anybody care to post the answer, of course you could do it privately in my PM, please.

Bruce does not get the kid to the court, he sends him off to Seattle. The Bruce character testifies. His old partner confesses all on tape which Bruce uses to nab him.

It's one of my favorite Bruce Willis movies.

maybe i should rent it again
It would definitely be worth renting again. There is an alternate ending, as well, but I don't like it nearly as much as the ending they went with.

I thought Bruce Willis and Mos Def were perfectly cast. David Morse is another of my favorite actors and was great too. :cool:

It would definitely be worth renting again. There is an alternate ending, as well, but I don't like it nearly as much as the ending they went with.

I thought Bruce Willis and Mos Def were perfectly cast. David Morse is another of my favorite actors and was great too. :cool:

I love David Morse!! Two of my favs of his are - The Rock and Green Mile. I didn't like him much when he was in a few episodes of House on TV (well I liked him just NOT who he played).

I love David Morse!! Two of my favs of his are - The Rock and Green Mile. I didn't like him much when he was in a few episodes of House on TV (well I liked him just NOT who he played).
He was great in Green Mile! I don't think I saw The Rock, and I haven't seen House, but we loved his short-lived show Hack. James still grumbles now and then about them dumping it!

Back
Top Bottom