What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonight I finally get to see Bucket List. I've been waiting since it came out. I just hope it's as good as it sounds. With Morgan Freeman and Robin Williams, it should be.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1...wonderful, so good we are going back this afternoon.

Just as good the second time around, plus a few things missed the first time.

Anyone else who sees it, I would be happy to discuss in PM.

Now I'm anxious for the ending.

Oh, This may very well be my favorite, followed the book very well.

Finally got to see Bucket List last night on TNT. It was just as good as I hoped it would be. I wouldn't have minded if it were an hour longer.

I've been watching The Muppets Take Manhattan..my favorite of the Muppet movies!
When Nancy was preschool age I took her to see it. She loved it, but she couldn't remember the title correctly. She said it using a name she had come to know from TV: "The Muppets Dick Van Patten." :LOL:

Last night we watched "The Expendables."

:)Barbara

i watched " the client" on tv couple nights ago. i am a big fan of susan saranden. it kept my attention and had seen it several times before. i canceled my netflix. never seemed to get around to watching them. i would rather read than watch a movie.

I watched "Absolute Zero" last night. Right now I am watching "Deck the Halls." I will be watching a lot of Christmas movies the next few weeks!

:)Barbara

Scrooged (I choked!! I guess it was the wrong day to eat sugar free jello!!)

Airplane!

Shrek was watching "Scrooged," the very end, when I got home. I'm not sure why he changed the channel to Letterman and then left the room. Since then the TV has been on and I haven't even looked at it.

Time for bed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom