What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Narnia: Dawn Treader
I can't wait to see that!

We watched "The Christmas Shoes" yesterday. My mom died 10 years ago yesterday, and the first time I ever heard the song "The Christmas Shoes" was in the car, on the way to the airport the day after her funeral. It has always been very sentimental to me ever since. We watch the movie every year now too.

:)Barbara

I watched an old James Spader movie called The Secretary last night. I liked the twisted nature of the film.
I like most of his films. Another one of his twisted films I really loved was Crash (1996) which I have seen about 5 times.

Have you seen "Two Days in the Valley"? James Spader, ice-cold - that he does so well. I'll have to add Crash to my Netflix queue.

Last night I put my latest Netflick in - was victim of one of their rare misfires. It should have been Emma Thompson in "Wit" but was a Chris Rock HBO special even though the DVD disc was labeled "Wit." Yikes. He's a funny guy, but I'm too old for that, uh, stuff.

I forgot to add that last night we saw the "best" (according to most people polled) version of "A Christmas Carol," the one with Alastair Sim. It came with the original B&W and colorized. James asked which one, and I definitely chose B&W. I said that I might be willing to watch the colorized one later, but I'm not a big fan of colorized B&W movies. I like other versions of "A Christmas Carol," but Alastair Sim is, in James' and my opinion, the best Scrooge ever.

:)Barbara

Inception. It was probably the most confusing movie I have ever seen and the end made me want to throw things.

I just happened to catch "The Princess Bride" again. It's so hilarious, as usual with Mel Brooks. This time, at the end, it showed the names of the actors. I was shocked that I hadn't recognized Mandy Patinkin, Billy Crystal, and Carole Kane. Great makeup.

I just happened to catch "The Princess Bride" again. It's so hilarious, as usual with Mel Brooks. This time, at the end, it showed the names of the actors. I was shocked that I hadn't recognized Mandy Patinkin, Billy Crystal, and Carole Kane. Great makeup.

Um, Z...Mel Brooks wasn't in "The Princess Bride."

Maybe you saw the name Mel Smith and your mind thought Brooks? Mel Brooks has nothing to do with The Princess Bride.

See here

Quite probably as the humor and slapstick were so funny that when I saw "Mel", my mind immediately made that connection, because I remember saying to myself, "Of course, that makes sense."

Anyway you've picked my nit so I owe you one.:ROFLMAO:

Just picked up Despicable Me on BD. Will be watching that later on when Kathleen gets home. They still had no copies of Shrek for rent. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom