What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night at our friends' house we saw "Inception." We all loved it, and James and I will buy it as soon as we can afford it.

After we got home, James and I watched "Gran Torino," which we had always wanted to see. The language was horrible (which we expected), but wow, what a great movie! Yes, I cried at the end.

:)Barbara

The Cave of the Yellow Dog. Sort of 'a day in the life' of a Mongolian nomad family. Very interesting and beautifully done.

Last night at our friends' house we saw "Inception." We all loved it, and James and I will buy it as soon as we can afford it.

After we got home, James and I watched "Gran Torino," which we had always wanted to see. The language was horrible (which we expected), but wow, what a great movie! Yes, I cried at the end.

That is such a fantastic movie.

Before and After
It's funny, I couldn't remember the name of it, but I was just talking to my husband about this movie last night! I will never forget the first time I saw it. My daughter was a teenager, and she was having a bad "teen hormonal rage" day. I was pretty much fed up and worried about saying or doing something stupid, so (knowing that she was fine, as we were at my parents' house) I basically ran away from home for a couple hours. I never told anyone where I went (and no one asked) until about a year later. I didn't know where I was heading when I left, but I ended up at the movies and saw "Before and After." BTW, Nancy and I both lived through her teens and are great friends now! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

We watched "Coal Miner's Daughter" tonight. It has always been one of my favorites. :cool:

That is a good one!

I rented and watched The Killer Inside Me tonight. Oh my...WOW. Good movie, but VERY hard to watch in places. This is the second film I've seen Casey Affleck in and he is one interesting actor.

That is a good one!

I rented and watched The Killer Inside Me tonight. Oh my...WOW. Good movie, but VERY hard to watch in places. This is the second film I've seen Casey Affleck in and he is one interesting actor.
It (Coal Miner's Daughter) was in the $5 aisle at WalMart!

I watched John Q this afternoon. WOW
I just finished watching Dragonfly. They are both old movies, but until today I had never heard of either one.

I watched Howl's Moving Castle for the.. bajillionth time probably. It never gets old, it still sparks the same reactions, and it is still a pure masterpiece to me. Cue the dreamy sigh....

We just watched the first three Karate Kid movies, with Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita. I thought I had seen all of them before, but this was the first time I had seen the third one.

Back
Top Bottom