What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Ruling Class, with a very young Peter O'Toole as a paranoid schiz who thought he was God. Very strange movie, what with people breaking into song every now and then. And I had never before heard the British words to "God Save the Queen."

Before that was "Even the Rain," thought-provoking film-within-a-film. The title referred to 15th century Spanish in South America taking their water supply - 'even the rain' - from the indigenous people, as was also happening during the modern-day filming of Columbus in the New World.

I need a fluffy movie next; there must be something light in my Netflix queue.

tinlizzie said:
The Ruling Class, with a very young Peter O'Toole as a paranoid schiz who thought he was God. Very strange movie, what with people breaking into song every now and then. And I had never before heard the British words to "God Save the Queen."

Before that was "Even the Rain," thought-provoking film-within-a-film. The title referred to 15th century Spanish in South America taking their water supply - 'even the rain' - from the indigenous people, as was also happening during the modern-day filming of Columbus in the New World.

I need a fluffy movie next; there must be something light in my Netflix queue.

My husband loves The Ruling Class. He kinda has this thing for old movies about crazy people.

We finally watched "Rango" the other night. I have to say I really liked it. I thought the story was very good (I don't know why, but it reminded me a little of the Mad Max movies) and the animation was top notch.

any given sunday. a football film that actually caught and held my interest.:) with oliver stone directing, and fine acting by al pacino (swoon), jamie fox (swoon), and (no swoon):) cameron diaz, it could hardly go wrong....sure, there were the usual sports films' stereotypes, but all the top notch talent made it more palatable and even forgivable....

Finally got around to watching "Rango." I liked it a lot, but it's one of the strangest cartoons I've seen. Reminded me of a cross between "High Plains Drifter" and the "Mad Max" movies.

Finally got to see True Grit, last night. Very good film. The actors did wonderful job. My wife did not even know who was plaing who for a good part of movie. Ok she needs new glasess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom