What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Breach, or The Breach - with Chris Cooper playing Robert Hanson, the FBI guy living not too far from me in VA who was spying for the Russians and got caught a few years ago.

I fell asleep.

I wanted to like Lady in the Water, sattie. Loved Paul S. in Sideways and like Shamalayan (sp?) as a director in that Mel Gibson movie, but I couldn't suspend enough disbelief for Lady.

Forrest Gump, it was on tv the other night. I have seen it a few times but it is better than the reality shows, I swear I can't watch any of that stuff.

later

We watched Venus with Peter O'Toole = GREAT movie.
Right now, we are watching Office Space (again) on E!

We just came home from seeing "Once" a wonderful little Irish film. If/when this comes out on dvd or if it plays in your neighborhood, you should see it. Its goog - sad, funny and ironic all at the same time.

A few days ago Buck and I watched "Ladder 49," which we thought would be a bit hokey. Turned out to be quite a good movie. The next one we'll be watching, this weekend, is "The Aviator." Looking forward to that because we're fascinated with Howard Hughes. We'll let you know how we like it.

I can't wait to see Ratatouille! A fine rat chef in a Paris bistro!!! I've been hearing very good reviews and it's from Pixar too! :chef:

"the simpsons" movie will be my next one in a real theatre.

but the last memorable movie i watched, at home from tape was "papillon".

Die Hard 4.0. Bruce Willis is ageless and still rocks! The movie is a hoot! Found myself several times laughing out loud seeing characters emerge unscathed from sure-death scenes.

We saw blood diamond the other night with Leonardo DiCaprio. We enjoyed the movie.

By the way: I love Aviator - saw it awhile ago and also ended up buying it. We don't buy too many movies.

For a moment, I thought I was in the Netflix forum LOL; but since this is a Cooking Forum.
I recommend "Kitchen Stories", a Norwegian/Swedish film (in case you don't like subtitles), great story and funny. You will probably find it in your local library since is not part of mainstream Hollywood or video rentals.

Bridge to Terabithia.
NOT AT ALL WHAT THE PREVIEWS MADE IT OUT TO BE!!
Not an LOTR, not even a Narnia.

Interesting plot twist, too. Overall, a good movie for the type
it is... but don't get it thinking it is gonna be a romp in a magical
land movie.

Hoot - Cute, but wanted to see more of the little owls!
Devil Wears Prada - I like this movie, got kind of cheesy at the end.
Talladega Nights - It had funny parts, it was mildly enjoyable
Wicker Man - what a waste of film!

Back
Top Bottom