What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
roadfix said:
Road To Perdition. Watched it a couple of nites ago. I think this was like the third time I've seen this film. Great flick.

:) One of our local authors, Max Allen Collins, wrote the graphic novel that became the movie!

I just got done watching THE BISHOP'S WIFE with Cary Grant, Loretta Young and David Niven one of my favorite films for the Holidays.

I just got done watching THE BISHOP'S WIFE with Cary Grant, Loretta Young and David Niven one of my favorite films for the Holidays.
I LOVE that movie and ANY Cary Grant movie. I own a lot of his movies one of my FAVS is Father Goose

Crazy, Stupid Love
It was better then I thought it would be. Amazon has it on sale to rent this weekend for $.99.

"The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo". We watched the subtitled version (even though the disk also had it dubbed). I love watching foreign films this way. My Swedish is non-existent though - I do better with French!

Anyway, it was very good. We are planning to watch the other two in the series as well.

Remastered Lion King on DVD (It looks beautiful and the sound is great)

"Just Go With It". A very light-hearted Adam Sandler movie. One of his better ones if you ask me. I LOL'd several times.

"Bringing Up Baby" my all time favorite Cary grant movie! LMBO!!!
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House, Penny Serenade, To Catch A Thief, Charade, North By Northwest, People Will Talk, Walk Don't Run, Gunga Din OH MY SO MANY!!

I bought a copy of Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire~the Special Edition.
It has all new bonus features. They have an intimate retrospective of Bing and Fred featuring an interview with Freds daughter Ava Astaire MacKenzie. I saw film footage I have never seen before. What a joy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom