What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got done watching another old favorite THE BELLS OF ST. MARY's. It always felt special to me because I went to St. Mary's grade school and our nun's dressed just like those in the film.

"National Lampoon's Vacation", then," It's Complicated " with Glenn Close, Alex Baldwin, and Steve Martin. Much funnage!

Larry Crowne
It was not bad, not real good, but not bad for a free-b I got from Amazon.

The Big Lebowski. I saw it years ago and didn't really care for it. Everyone I know thinks it is the greatest movie ever made. I just didn't see it so I decided to try again. I still don't get it.

The Big Lebowski. I saw it years ago and didn't really care for it. Everyone I know thinks it is the greatest movie ever made. I just didn't see it so I decided to try again. I still don't get it.

I've never got it, either.

i only saw a portion of this movie, and never really got a handle. there were parts i liked, though others were murky. next time, if i get a chance to see this film all the way through, i'll see if i "get it" or not. i'm a fan of raymond chandler's so i figure it's worth another go....

Sarah's Key last night - because I had already read the book it was easy to understand, but truly tragic and horrific. I didn't know about that little dome in France during the beginning of WW2 when USA got involved. No politics here, but worth a watch if you can stomach the atrocities.

Sign me up. I never finished watching it either.

That avatar is bizarre, PF, lol.

Watched Armageddon last night and going to watch Apollo 13 this afternoon. Love both movies. There's a bit of a theme going on I think... ;)

Stupid netflix have sent us Mister Tom, which was not on our list 5 times in the row, now. I keep "reperting problem" and telling them that it is the wrong movie, so they keep sending it again. This time Io am just going to send it back and not say anythig, I am afraid they will send it again :LOL:.
Because of that we haven't really seen anything in a few weeks. :mad:

Ok, this probably would have fit better in the venting thread, but it is just too funny.

Back
Top Bottom