What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got done watching another old favorite THE BELLS OF ST. MARY's. It always felt special to me because I went to St. Mary's grade school and our nun's dressed just like those in the film.
I went to St. Mary's grade school too. I will have to check that movie out!:)

How do you get freebies from amazon?

Watching Night at the Museum 2 again.

I had some problems and had to call tech support. After my problem was fixed he offered me a free movie. I could not turn that offer down.:LOL:

Another movie I like to watch at Christmas time is THE SHOP AROUNG THE CORNER, with James Stewart and Margaret Sullavan. An old black and white film made in 1940. I love all the older character actors in the film.

i watched "the disappearance of alice creed".

crappy movie, but gemma arterton (of "prince of persia" and "clash of the titans" fame) gets nekkid and tied to a bed, so i give it 4 stars! :cool:

I watched West Side Story last night.

it's been so long...was natalie wood good in the role of maria? was she believable as a latino? i am interested in the reopening of the case of her rather mysterious drowning death. i know she was p.o'd that her songs in west side story were dubbed.

^^^ I'm not into musicals at all but I had forgotten how good that movie was. I was just channel flipping and it came on. I also had forgotten Natalie Wood played the part. She played the role as a Latina very well.

Just finished Sci-Fi Channel's "Neverland." Excellent story and quite fun. It's the story of how Peter and Captain Hook became who they were, before any of the Wendy story.

Went to the cheap theater today saw The Three Musketeers and The Help. 4 movie tickets 2 drinks and a large refillable popcorn $16. Awesome way to spend the afternoon on the cheap.

Back
Top Bottom