What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More like an animated version of Rock'em Sock'em Robots...with Hugh Jackman...:rolleyes:

Yeah.. Kathleen mentioned the Rockem Sockem Robots during it, and I was thinking about it. But it did have that "how can we retell Rocky without Sly showing up and pounding us into oblivion?" Of course cast Hugh Jackman just in case Sly showed up was a good move, that man is biggun.

Yeah.. Kathleen mentioned the Rockem Sockem Robots during it, and I was thinking about it. But it did have that "how can we retell Rocky without Sly showing up and pounding us into oblivion?" Of course cast Hugh Jackman just in case Sly showed up was a good move, that man is biggun.

I thought Hugh Jackman was in it so women wouldn't mind watching the movie.:mrgreen:

Last night James asked what DVD I wanted to watch, so I said I was in the mood for either something funny or something scary. So last night we watched "The Ring," and tonight we watched "The Ring 2." :)

Watched, The Ides of March, with George Clooney. Kept my interest a bit more than most movies about politics and the ending was great!!!!

Went to see The Grey this weekend with Liam Neeson. Not bad. It was a little slow at times and they made the wolves sound like a T-Rex at times.

Barb, if you can find the original, Ringu, it is SO much better than the one that hit the market here.
We will have to look for it. Thanks!

Hope you are well!!

We watched it at our friends' house. I was really enjoying it until I had an asthma attack and ended up being taken away in an ambulance! I have never seen the last half hour! :(
You have to see the last half hour! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom