What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Inside Man - a good Denzel Washington flick. But I think Jodie Foster's role could have been left out entirely.

Look forward to Safe House.

I am on a retro kick lately. I just finished watching "Run Silent, Run Deep" with Burt Lancaster and Clark Gable. And now I am going to watch "Witness For The Prosecution" with Elsa Lanchester and Charles Laughton. Both of them are in B&W and I have seen them both more than once. :)

Humor me, here, Addie. I'm going back a few days, trying to get caught up. Just had to comment on "Run Silent," which is one of my favorite war movies. Isn't that the one where Gable is in his bunk, semi-delirious, saying he can't make out the mystery sound? I love Burt Lancaster and his great big smile -- especially in Vera Cruz, where his teeth outshone the sun. And Elmer Gantry...what a career. Do you have a favorite Lancaster role?

Made for TV (TNT) Star Trek. It was a nice surprise. I found it just channel surfing. I never even saw an ad for it and I watch a lot of TNT. Very good!

Last night we watched Your Highness; oh bad bad fun bad fun.

This evening we finished watching Paul; lots of fun. We started last night but Kathleen need to get to bed.

M. Night Shyamalan's "The Village." As I said before, it is disappointing the first time you watch it, but it is good the next time because by then you know who the REAL monsters are!

Watched a Scotish movie called My Name Is Joe. It is a story about a reformed alcoholic, from a poor neighborhood who is trying to better his life. He gets tangled up in crime attempting to help a young, drug addicted
couple and also becomes romantically involved with their caseworker. Good, real life story. The lead won best actor award at Cannes in 98 for it.

On T.V. in Spanish: Doctor Zhivago

I hadn´t been too tired, and decided to stay up and watch Omar Sharif, Julie Christie and Geraldine Chaplin historical novel Dr. Zhivago in Spanish on Madrid T.V.

" Bittersweet film ... stunning performances ... Kleenez 2nd time, as of course I had seen it many many years ago in The USA " ...

Margi.

If you want to watch a GREAT documentary online for FREE until March 24, 2012 watch this:

POV - Watch Video | Racing Dreams: Full Length | PBS

From link:

Racing Dreams
Fondly described as "Talladega Nights meets Catcher in the Rye," Marshall Curry's Racing Dreams chronicles a year in the life of three tweens who dream of becoming NASCAR drivers. Though they aren't old enough for driver's licenses, Brandon, Josh and Annabeth race extreme go-karts at speeds of up to 70 miles per hour in the World Karting Association's national series, the "Little League" of professional racing. The film is a humorous and heartbreaking portrait of racing, young love and family struggle. Winner of Best Documentary Feature Award, 2009 Tribeca Film Festival.

I don't watch much of anything anymore but a co-worker lent me his copy of the "The Hangover" a couple months ago and I laughed my tookus off!

I think the coolest documentary I've ever seen is "Dust to Glory," which follows a Baja 1000 race. The cinematography and music is pretty sweet!

I don't watch much of anything anymore but a co-worker lent me his copy of the "The Hangover" a couple months ago and I laughed my tookus off!

I think the coolest documentary I've ever seen is "Dust to Glory," which follows a Baja 1000 race. The cinematography and music is pretty sweet!

Well you will also love Racing Dreams and it is free from the PBS P.O.V website until March 24, 2012...

Back
Top Bottom