What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the Madrid Capital, films whether in original version English or Foreign Languages ( Spanish, Italian, French, German etcetra ) are 7.50 Euros except on Discount Days.

The last film we watched on T.V. in Spanish, was the Philadelphia Story, the original.

Have nice Sunday.
Margi. Ciao.

Philadephia Story--I've never seen it.
Philadephia--one of my favorite movies.

Blissful,

The film had a full cast of silver screen performers and was quite good. I had not recalled the original and thus, we watched it when we had returned from the Interntl Book Fair and a Meze Greek Dinner at Delfo´s ...

You should rent it or see if Amazon has it on sale ...

I love the silver screen.

Have a nice Sunday.
Margi.

Blissful,

The film had a full cast of silver screen performers and was quite good. I had not recalled the original and thus, we watched it when we had returned from the Interntl Book Fair and a Meze Greek Dinner at Delfo´s ...

You should rent it or see if Amazon has it on sale ...

I love the silver screen.

Have a nice Sunday.
Margi.

Thanks Margi!

Hachi: A Dog's Tale

Richard Gere was one of the stars. I thought that was a wonderful movie, but it definitely is a tear-jerker! It was made around 2008, I think. I watched this on Friday.

I also tried to watch Mr. Hobbs Takes A Vacation with Jimmie Stewart, but I couldn't get into it. It was really slowww moving.

Last edited:

Richard Gere was one of the stars. I thought that was a wonderful movie, but it definitely is a tear-jerker! It was made around 2008, I think. I watched this on Friday.

Sorry if I'm not suppose to comment on movies.......but I Loved this movie. It's a story of loyalty, love, commitment, family, love of dogs. I bought this one so I can watch it again and again.

Blissful,

The awesome Akita was an absolute star in this film. I had seen it when it first was shown at the Cinema in Madrid. Absolutely a must see ... and bring the Kleenex ...

Me too ... we had bought it too in English, Italian and Spanish ...

Have a nice Sunday.
Ciao.
Margi.

Sorry if I'm not suppose to comment on movies.......but I Loved this movie. It's a story of loyalty, love, commitment, family, love of dogs. I bought this one so I can watch it again and again.

Of course you are supposed to comment...and I want to see Hachi, I know the background of the story.

Of course you are supposed to comment...and I want to see Hachi, I know the background of the story.
Thanks, sometimes I want to hear more opinions on stories in movies too. Not everything is 'my cup of tea'........sometimes they are. I almost wish there was a thread on 'my favorite movies' and what I like about them.

Thanks, sometimes I want to hear more opinions on stories in movies too. Not everything is 'my cup of tea'........sometimes they are. I almost wish there was a thread on 'my favorite movies' and what I like about them.

You can always start one:) I'm sure everyone would jump in who loves movies.

I just looked Hachi up on Netflix and immediately put it on our list. Sounds like a good film. We'll probably get to see it some time next week. Thanks for the recommendation.

We watched Captain America last night. Only one of the "pre Avengers" films we didn't see before we saw the Avengers on it's opening day!

Captain America was good, but I found myself paying more attention in the first half at how they made Chris Evens so small than I did to the movie. The second half was great.

We also watched "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" last night. Had seen it before, but I love all the Pirates movies. Gotta love Keith Richards, Johnny Depp, and those nasty mermaids!

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, Hachi is a wonderful movie! Have your tissues nearby! Then after you have seen the movie, look up the real story (you can find it online--I read it at Wikipedia and I think somewhere else). Both great stories!

PrincessFiona60 said:
I wonder why Superman wasn't in The Avengers...

I can't tell if you're asking this seriously or if you're being a smart alec.

Captain America is my favorite of the Avengers (at least movie wise) and as far as I've seen the only one who became a hero for purly altruistic reasons.

Most recent movie the hubby and I watched was the Disney version of Beauty and the Beast. I remember liking it at one time but watching it last night it just seemed so cheesy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom