What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We all went to "Brave" last night. The daughter really wanted to go. It had a good story line. The little girl did not know how good she had it until it was gone. Good disney movie with a happy ending. A good movie to bring your kids or grandkids.

We all went to "Brave" last night. The daughter really wanted to go. It had a good story line. The little girl did not know how good she had it until it was gone. Good disney movie with a happy ending. A good movie to bring your kids or grandkids.

Yes, Shrek wants to see "Brave" I might take him when he's not nodding off every half hour.

22nd & 23rd: Cotton Mary & Dreamt of Africa

Buonasera,

Firstly, Friday the 22nd, got to catch Dreamt of Africa with Kim Bassinger on T.V. The photography is absolutely breathtaking however, it is a Kleenex Film ...

Today, shortly, before I had come on D.C., I had watched Greta Scacchi and Madhur Jaffrey in Cotton Mary ... Enjoyed it very much.

Have lovely wkend,
Ciao.
Margi.

I'm watching The Man From Snowy River, we are at the horse ride at the end of the movie! The best photography ever!

PrincessFiona60 said:
At this point he is only wide awake in the middle of the night...:rolleyes:

Ha! The drive-in theatre!

Ours is showing "Brave" now.

You'd better be the one to drive, though, PF.

Last edited:
It takes a couple of months to get back into a normal schedule of not falling asleep at the drop of a hat. There is always that three o'clock wall that surgical patients seem to hit. That is the hardest one to get over. :)

The last movie we watched was The Grey, great movie but very sad too

Tomorrow we are going to see Brave in 3D...looking forward to that :)

John Carter- tried to watch a few times and just can't do it!

Big Miracle- Pretty good! A feel good true story about whales trapped in the ice.

Men in Black- Still good! My 4 year old now requests it daily. I don't oblige.

Hopefully you can still get to the movies to see it otherwise it may be a night in with a rental and some popcorn...just as good :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom